~A/N ~

hello! This is a fanfic of the Harry Potter franchise. Before I give any credits or introduce the characters, I would like to say some things before starting.

one: Don't hate. If you don't like the book or my work, just leave and don't say anything bad either.

two: If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

three: I will at least try to post whenever I can

four: there might be some things different like, Harry has a sister and a brother kind of deal

five: Tom Riddle and you-know-who are not the same people here.

Also, I've been having this idea to make this story since the world shut down and people had to quarantine for a year. Anyways, this story might seem a little similar to other books here on Wattpad, but mainly, isn't all books by fanfic all similar either way?  And some stuff is going to be different. Different like they have a tv kind of thing.

But enough for me talking, credits go to @yasmineamaro for making the one and only, Mattheo Riddle.

**Warning This story contains language and some scenes not for younger viewers under 5. This story is rated PG-13**

-The character I own in this story is Willow, Alexander, William, and Andrew.

And of course, all of the Harry Potter characters are owned by the famous, Jk Rowling.

        -Some people from Harry Pottah are mentioned -

                               ~Blaise Zabini~

                              ~Pansy Parkinson~

                               ~Draco Malfoy~

                                ~Tom Riddle ~

                             ~Mattheo riddle~

                              ~Willow Potter~

                            ~Alexander Potter~

                       ~Bellatrix Lestrange~

                                       enjoy :)

Words: 267

Edit- In the story your in the beginning of the 4th year