t h r e e- is there a problem with me sleeping?

Willow

After what felt like ages, I fell asleep for a couple of minutes. I was facing the wall where the window was and it was raining. I like the rain, especially at night. There's something with the rain that helps me fall asleep a little.

N E X T  D A Y

I got some sleep and checked the time and it read 6:05 a.m.  I crowed out of bed and got my sketchbook and quickly grab my headphones to listen to music. I drew drawings of people that took up 3 pages. I looked up to recheck the time, 7: 15. I toss my sketchbook to the nightstand and quickly remember that this isn't my dorm room, so I put it in my bag and lay there wondering what to do while listening to music.  I mean how can Draco sleep through this? He was the one who was screaming almost the whole time.  I tugged on the blanket, pulled it up to my chin, and gazed at the window. Good thing it's Friday and no school. Eventually, I fell asleep, cold. I woke up to the sound of laughter, chatter, and the smell of food. I tried to go back to sleep but my headphones won't on. 

" Looks who's finally up, "Draco teased

" You be asleep for 2 hours," Pansy said trying not to laugh

2 hours? There's no way I slept for 2 hours. I looked over the time and it read 9:15. You know what, I'm going back to sleep. It's too early and I finally get some sleep.

" Is she going back to sleep?" Blaise asked 

" Yes, and if you don't want to die today, don't bother me," I said facing the wall with half my face covered with the blanket. 

" Just let her sleep, ok?" Draco informed them.  Well at least someone is letting me sleep for once. 

"Well, um, I'm going down for breakfast, does anyone want to come with me?" Mattheo asked

" I'll come" Blaise volunteered

A  F E W  M I N U T E S  L A T T E R 

I was having a dream that my life was...stable. My parents were alive, my twin wasn't taken away, and Harry and I didn't have to live with those awful muggles. It seemed real. Everything was alright. But it all ended when Blasie and Mattheo walked in and made noise. 

" We're back and we have food" Blaise yelled as he walked in.  At this point, I might as well strangle them, but I don't feel like it right now.  

" WE HAVE FOOD," Mattheo said while tossing something to everyone, even me.

" ow," I said quietly. I knew him for years, his always been there for me. Mattheo and Draco have always been there for me ever since we started Hogwarts together.

" What was that?" and again he throw something on my side. Just leave me alone and sleep. 

" Hey, she's alive from the dead" Blasie teased across the room

I stood up and sat and looked at Mattheo who had a pillow in one of his hands and had a small grin on his face.

" oh look, it's sleeping beauty," Mattheo teased, about to hit me with the pillow

I quickly cover myself with the blanket and by accident use my powers. So I send the pillow flying to hit Draco and Pansy while Mattheo slides a little bit back.

" Hey, hey, hey, what did we tell you about using your powers?," Mattheo said, trying to stand himself back up. 

I didn't feel like talking. In fact times I don't even feel like looking at people or talking. I just excused myself to the bathroom while everyone else was trying to talk to me about what would happen if someone else out of the friend group would have seen me using my powers. 

Honestly, I could give a sh*t about what they think at the moment. I'm old enough now to control my powers. And anyway, if someone was at the door they won't open the door.

 When I got to the bathroom I locked myself in there and just stare at myself in the mirror. I just saw an ugly, fat, girl who stared back at me. I always had insecurities about how I looked. I felt water in my eyes and strangely, memories of me when I was younger scared and in pain came rushing through my head. My heart was racing, and my hands were shaking a little. I couldn't control my breathing and my vision was shaky also.  oh no not now, please not now.  I start crying and trying not to be loud by putting one of my hands on top of my mouth. please, I don't want this. Just stop crying. This is pathetic, why am I crying? Just pull yourself together already. 

" Willow? Willow are you okay," I hear Pansy saying through the door

oh no. I quickly splash some water on my face

" Uhm, yeah, yeah I'm fine," I lied, trying not to cry again 

After 10 minutes  I left the bathroom and no one was there. I start to pack my things and started to head out when I saw Mattheo standing out of the door.

" You ok?" 

"Yeah I'm fine" I lied again facing the ground 

"Hey-" He picked up my chin and looks at me with a soft smile on his face that made me feel a little bit okay.

" You know that you can always talk to me, even when I'm with my friends, alright?' 

" Yeah, I know that. And sorry what happened"

"It's fine"

 "Okay, I'm going to the hall if you want to come with me," I told him

"Sure" 

" Okay, I'm just going to my dorm room to drop this off but you can wait if you want or just go straight to the hall" I informed him

" Alright"

When I got to the dorm room to drop off my stuff I saw the bathroom door slightly open. I don't want to be nosey but I had to know who was there, you know? I tried to see but then there was a crash so I just left and find Mattheo, and maybe Draco if I find him. 

A/N: sorry this is kind of short, but I will try to make them longer