A Huge Orange Problem

(Y/n) POV

Martin: Red.

Chris: Orange.

Martin: Red.

Chris: Orange.

(Y/n): Seriously, bros? Give it a rest. Let's just say we're off to see the great reddish-orange ape, the Orangutan!

Chris: People have to know about these amazing apes, the only great apes in Asia.

Martin: It's urgent. If something isn't done fast to save them, they could be extinct in the wild in just years!

(Y/n): Then let's not waste any time. Let's go!

The three of us start making our way into the jungle, when I remember something.

(Y/n): Hold it!

Martin: What? *stops* Why?

(Y/n): Gotta refill the first-aid kit, or we might be extinct in minutes.

Chris: Come on, we're on our way though.

(Y/n): Hey, we've been using the first-aid kit a lot lately, it's completely empty.

Like the time we bandaged Thornsly's foot, Platy's bill, that time Chris fell from a tree, or glided into one, that time boots fell on my head in the jungle, the time the brother's got knocked around in the Createrra by a rhino, that time Martin's bug rider suddenly stopped and launched him into a tree, the time Chris sat on a cactus, or the three of us got our legs taken out by a charging warthog, the time Martin got porcupine quills stuck in his rear and Chris got bit by a baby hyena, or the time I fell off a termite mound, or we fell off a waterfall in our canoe and the time I got washed away by the beaver dam bursting, and the, oh well, you get the idea.

Martin: Yeah, I guess you're right.

Chris: And it's a jungle out there. Full of venomous snakes, toxic plants, crashing trees and all sorts of dangers.

(Y/n): I'll go get the first-aid kit.

Someone must've read my mind because....

Aviva: (Y/n)! Take the Tortuga first-aid kit. *hands first-aid kit to me* You'll need it more than we will.

Martin/Chris: See ya!

(Y/n): Thanks, Aviva. *turns around* Huh? Hey! Wait for me you yobbo's!

Aviva: *giggles* Ciao!

Aviva POV

Aviva: *pleasant sigh* *looks at trees* Magnifico.

Koki: Hey, Aviva! *Aviva turns* Check out all this rainforest fruit.

I see Koki on top of the head of the Tortuga with a vine in her hand, she then swings on the vine and grabs some fruit from a nearby tree and swings back as I get up to her position on the Tortuga.

Koki: I think they're wild figs!

Aviva: We should check it first, just to be sure.

Koki: I'm on it.

Koki uses her Creature Pod to scan the fig in her hand.

Koki: Yes, a wild fig of the Ficus genus. It's edible. *takes a bite* hmm, and delicious!

Jimmy: *as he swings by* Fun! *laughs*

Jimmy swings on a vine to the same tree and grabs a fig with his mouth and eats it. I decide to get in on the excitement, I can see why (Y/n) and the brothers love doing their work outside. The three of us continue swinging and having fun.