prologue

Pov author

A girl with h/c hair is lying on the bed. Next to her is a laptop with the dorama turned on. The last episode, but the girl is no longer watching it. Her eyes are closed, she's asleep. Because of this, she could not notice the guy with a gun in his hands. He stood in front of her and muttered to himself. He said it was for her good.

That night, the last noise from her apartment was a shot. Not one, several. Later, everything fell silent in deathly silence. There is a girl lying on the bed, but this time in a small pool of blood. The blood had already started to soak into the sheet and blanket. When she took her last breath, the laptop screen went out and an error popped up.

Now she will definitely get enough sleep.

Skipping time

Opening her eyes, the girl began to hurriedly gulp air. All he remembers is pain .Looking around, she realized that this was not her room. Getting out of bed, she walked around the room, examining every inch. Looking into the closet, she did not find more than one skirt. She didn't really like them before either, but she's gotten used to them since. Rummaging through a wooden cabinet, she found some kind of diary. White crust with a blue bow on the side. The castle is paddled to the right. Taking the diary, Y/n walked past the mirror. Deciding to look in the mirror, she froze. There was another girl standing in front of her. I mean, it was her, but not her.

She had long, thick, black hair, with straight bangs. The skin was pale as marble. The face was round, a neat nose, not big eyebrows. The eyes were light brown. The lips were slightly plump, a delicate pink shade. She was dressed in a black sweatshirt, apparently the previous owner of the body had not changed before going to bed.

 She was dressed in a black sweatshirt, apparently the previous owner of the body had not changed before going to bed

(You can choose a different appearance)

Exhaling wearily, she returned to the large, double bed, sitting on it, she opened the diary. Her name was written on the first page, it has not changed. Flipping through the page, she began to read.

Skipping time

Y/n sat in perplexity. She didn't want to take what was written in the diary seriously. It told about her life in (your country). It was told how she moved in with her father and sister, even though they have different mothers. She also hoped she was wrong. After all, her sister's name is..

"Lee Na Yeon"-

Before y/n could finish her thought, there was a loud knock on the door. Goosebumps ran through my body. Turning her head towards the door, Y/n carefully stood up and walked to the big door. Her body was short, 157cm.

Opening the door, her sister attacked her. Closing his eyes, Y/n no longer knows what to expect from a sister with a complex character. Something happened that she definitely did not expect. She was hugged. After standing in a stupor for a couple of minutes, she still hugged back.

After standing for a while, Na Yeon still released y/n.

-Ahem, I wanted to invite you to breakfast, and then to go shopping. You need to buy a uniform and there is nothing normal in your wardrobe, just bad taste.-She said the last sentence with disgust.

She was wearing denim shorts and a black and white hoodie

She was wearing denim shorts and a black and white hoodie. she also made a high ponytail, she didn't really like makeup, and her face seems cute. Chuckling to herself, she headed out of the house. Na Yeon was waiting for her there, who was examining her outfit with an appraising glance. A slight smile flickered across her face, but disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

-Not bad. But it could have been better-Chuckling , she opened the door and started waiting for Y/n to come out.

Skipping time

Walking through the mall, Y/n fell behind her sister, thinking, she crashed into someone's chest. Looking up, she saw Su Hyuk. Frozen, Y/n remembered who it was. One of the main characters of the dorama she watched before her death.. Shaking her head, she began to apologize. From whom, but from one of the main characters, she did not want problems.

-Don't apologize. It's my fault, I was staring at in the phone. I hope you're all right?-Su Hyuk said with a note of concern in his voice. Receiving a nod, he smiled

-May I know your name? My name is Lee Soo Hyuk.-He also said with a smile.

-Y/N-She said and bowed. In the distance, she noticed Na Yeon and apologized hurried to her sister, she was very glad to see her. She saved her from embarrassment . Looking back, she saw Su Hyuk wave goodbye to her. Accelerating the step, Y/n almost caught up with En. She began to scold her, why she went with this jerk and why she left her. Smiling awkwardly, she took her by the hand and walked in the opposite direction from him. The same one looked at Na Yeon with a strange look, ceasing to smile.

 Skipping time

-

-I 'm so tired .- Moaned Y/n. Na Yeon only grunted at this, carrying bags of clothes to her sister's room.

All evening, Y/n read the diary or recalled the events from the drama.

As I said , my native language is not English