01. The Vanishing of Catalina Byers

Just to let you all know, I found a copy of the script to this episode on Google, so that's why I'm writing down each sentence how it is in the show (except for the cuss words). I'd like to give credit to the Duffer Brothers and the rest of the Stranger Things team for writing the script. I will be making a couple of small changes to fit the Tangled characters. I don't want to get any copyright claims, so that's why I'm telling you guys about it first. Please enjoy the story! ❤️

It was late at night in the town of Hawkins, Indiana and most of its citizens were already asleep. That is, except for a certain group of kids inside the Wheeler household.

"Do you hear that? Listen..." Y/n Wheeler narrated. "Something is coming... something hungry for blood."

Rapunzel Sinclair, Ruddiger Henderson, and Catalina Byers sat and waited anxiously as their dungeon master continued the storyline.

"A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness. It is almost here," Y/n continued.

"What is it?" Catalina asked.

"What if it's the Demogorgon? We're in deep crap if it's the Demogorgon," Ruddiger considered.

"It's not the Demogorgon-" Rapunzel countered. Y/n gave them a look. They quieted down.

"An army of Troglodytes charge into the chamber!" Y/n exclaimed. She slammed some game pieces onto the table. "Their tails drum the floor! Boom! Boom! Boom!"

"Troglodytes?!" Ruddiger bleated.

"Told ya," Rapunzel smirked.

Ruddiger scoffed and Y/n gave them another look.

"Wait, do you hear that? Boom! Boom! BOOM!! That sound... It didn't come from the Troglodytes, no. It came from something else..."

The others were filled with anticipation.

"THE DEMOGORGON!!" Y/n shouted as she slammed a Demogorgon piece onto the board.

They all stared at her.

"We're in deep crap," Ruddiger whimpered.

"Well, your action?" Y/n inquired.

"I-I don't know," Catalina gulped.

"Fireball him," Rapunzel suggested.

"I'd have to roll thirteen or higher-"

"Too risky. Cast a protection spell," Ruddiger interrupted.

"Don't be a wimp! Fireball him!" Rapunzel insisted.

"Protection spell-"

"The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering," Y/n sighed. "It stomps towards you. BOOM!!"

"FIREBALL HIM, CATALINA!!" Rapunzel shouted.

"Another step. Boom!"

"Cast protection!"

"It roars in anger-"

Both Rapunzel and Ruddiger yelled their opinions to Catalina, who was starting to fall under all the pressure.

"And-"

"Fireball!" Catalina interrupted Y/n and rolled the dice. It rolled somewhere hidden.

"What is it?" Rapunzel asked.

"I don't know," Catalina replied.

"Is it a thirteen?" Ruddiger questioned.

"I don't know!" Catalina replied, annoyed. They all frantically searched for the dice until Karen Wheeler, Y/n's mom stoped them.