Never knew about it

So after Lloyd and Javier came back from the city of Namaran having victory upon the Hell knight.

The rumor spread like fire that the Hell knight who was summoned in the city of Namaram was defeated by the unique sound of young master Lloyd and the bravery of his Knight Javier.

Soon the rumor even reached upto the Royal Capital.

Many people talked of how the of the eldest son of House of Frontera be like.

At this time the eldest son of the house of Frontera was sitting at his room working on his new project.

Then a knock was heard from the door.

'Young Master Lloyd'

The person behind the door called.

'Come in.'

He said without looking up from his project.

'Lloyd-sama it's time for me to sleep.'

The silver haired person or to be said Javier said entering from the door.

'Mn. Just a minute.'

Lloyd replied arranging his table.

At that time the maid named Emeliy came hurridly.

'Young Master Lloyd.'

She bowed.

'Baron is requesting your presence in the backyard.'

The maid said and left without waiting for an reply.

Lloyd who was almost finished arranging his table stopped and Javier who was standing there like a wall turned his head towards the door.

'Looks like your beauty sleep is going to be delayed a bit.'

Lloyd said after he was finished arranging and went out of his room to the backyard with Javier following him.

Through the hallway the maids gave didn't made an eye contact and ignored the presence of both of them

Lloyd realizing it and looked at Javier.

'Is there something wrong?'

Javier knowing what exactly he was asking replied.

'They are only ignoring you.'

Javier answered bluntly without a hint of guilt.

'So over-confident.'

'No. I just believe in your ugliness.'

Lloyd who was feed up with the insults just kept on walking without asking anything.

When he reached the backyard it was dark; no lights were on.

Lloyd felt like he had forgotten something throughout the way here and now he remembered that its-

Suddenly the lights were on and the backyard was filled with orcs; elves; his parents and the citizens of the state.They all yelled in a sync.

'Happy Birthday Young Master/Lloyd'

Yeah now that he thought why would the Baron call him in the backyard late at night.

And the year was nearing to an end too and he hadn't yet celebrated his birthday.. he had his real one as Kim Suho a long time ago but he forgot that Lloyd has it's own.

The backyard was decorated with many delicacies to eat and there was a big cake in the middle of all the chaos.

A big smile bloomed on his lips ... true one.