My Characters

If it is me you wish to Roleplay with just request one of the characters below or, if it doesn't matter to you, tell me that the choice is mine.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Name: Edrion

Race: Man

Gender: Male

Age: 46

Class: Warrior

Weapon: Bastard Sword/ An easily maneuverable shield

Description: Edrion is a middle aged man and it shows. His face does not reveal much mire than stress. He has a scar spanning from his left eyebrow to the right edge of his thin lips. His hair, once a dark brown is now littered with silver making it appear almost salt and pepper.

Personality: Although kind at heart, Edrion comes across as stern and annoyed. If he does not deem you trustworthy a scowl will paste itself upon his face but if he does then, and only than, will you see him smile. He will put himself between anyone and danger, for he sees all lives of worth.

Back story: Once, long ago, Edrion was the captain of guard within a town of Gondor. This town had long ago been eradicated by the foul Uruk-ai of Mordor. In the fight to save this city, he lost his only loved ones. His wife was slaughtered in front of him and his daughter taken away. He now strives to save anyone he can from the wrath of Mordor and to find his daughter.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Name: Ithalan

Race: Elf/Istari

Gender: Male

Age: Unknown

Class (Fighting style): He is a combat rogue/ dual-wield warrior (he wields both a sword and shortsword).

Weapon: Wields in one hand a long-sword, named Mornhurine- Black Death, and a shortsword named Femunara, meaning dragons bite.

Description: He has hair as white as a clear nights moon. His face is fair, not a wrinkle or scar soils his skin. He is tall and lean like most elves but stands an inch or two higher than most. His armor, looks as a scale of a silver wyrm. His blades curved and light can slice through all but mithril.

Personality: Ithalan at all times holds his tongue until he thinks it wise to do otherwise. He will give advice to those he thinks are in need of it. He does not fight unfairly always must his enemies be aware of him or he will not fight them. But when he fights, woe be the enemy for a hurricane of death shall fall upon them.

Backstory: Ithalan was sent to Middle Earth to guard the Istari (Gandalf, Saruman, Radagast, and the two blue wizards). The gods wished to ensure that the wielders of such power did not join the ranks of Sauron. Ithalan now roams Middle Earth to aid those he are in danger of Saurons dark wrath.