Chapter 1

....

"Y/n are you awake?"

"Hm? What is it Heizou?" I woke up noticing that it was already morning. Did i just slept in the forest?!?

"Great you're awake! Let's go now we can't be late!" Heizou said while trying to wake me up before i sleep again.

"Alright alright, geez calm down." I said, i stood up and started to follow Heizou.

"So where are we going?" I asked Heizou while being confused. "We are meeting Kujou Sara!" Heizou said. "KUJOU SARA?!?"

"Relax, she won't arrest you."

"And you expect me to believe that?!?"

(Timeskip)

"So, you're y/n l/n." Kujou Sara glared at me. "Yes, i am y/n l/n."

"Please don't be worried, i know you are wanted but i have something to tell you."

"What is it Kujou Sara?"

"Could you help us on a mission?" Kujou Sara asked, there is really no choice because if i say no she might just arrest me.

"Fine. Not like i have a choice."

"Great then, there will be no further information and i will tell you what mission it is later. For now, you may do whatever you want."

"Okay then.." I walked away.

Kujou Sara's POV:

"Was it a succes?"

"It indeed was."

"Great! This will be an interesting journey."

"But g/n, what is this plan really for?"

"Just a little fun. They might get along very well."

"If you say so, now you owe me."

"Right right let me get them real quick."

Y/n POV:

Finally, i can take a peaceful stroll without those guards chasing me. I always wanted to explore Inazuma city, my daily routine is always ruined.

After a long walk, i was amazed on how everything in Inazuma city changed. Last time when the vision hunt decree was a thing the Raiden Shogun was indeed very scary and Inazuma has alot of problems.

Come to think of it, what actually happened to the Raiden Shogun?

More importantly, what happened to everything.

I was lost in thoughts until someone tapped my shoulder.

"Y/n are you okay? You seem lost in thought." Heizou asked. He seem worried.

"Is nothing, i was just overthinking. Thank you for your concern." I smiled

"You seem very tired, did you get enough sleep at all yesterday?"

"I don't know actually. I couldn't remember if i woke up and fell asleep again multiple times." Darn it y/n, why do you always forget such simple things!

"Well there are some things that could make you wake up." Heizou grinned at me

"Uh i don't think slapping me with a koi fish would fully wake me up." I said.

"Okay okay i was joking, do you drink coffee?"

"I don't know but i think i drank a few before, why?"

"Great, I'll be right back!" I nodded and Heizou walked away.

After a few minutes Heizou came back.

"Here, try this. Just don't drink all of them in one go is very strong."

"Uh okay?"

I took a sip of the coffee and it tasted diffrent. Is there sugar in this?!? Nevermind, i shouldn't complain.

"How was it?" Heizou asked while glaring at me

"I-is very interesting."

"Glad to hear it! Anyways, where do you wanna go next?"

"Huh?!? What do you mean?"

"You know, like where do you wanna go next? I can take you anywhere you like!"

"U-uhm, i don't really know.."

"Hmmm, i know! Follow me!" Heizou said as he lead me the way to somewhere.

Here we go again.

To be continued...

A/n:

OMFG 300+ READS ALREADY?!? YOU GUYS ARE SCARY

By the way, g/n is actually y/n from the Kazuha fanfic. She got bored that she hired Kujou Sara to hire y/n to work for them and partner with Heizou as a date.

Kujou Sara only agreed because g/n pays to tell Kujou Sara Itto's biggest seceret, fears and others so she could blackmail him, g/n also paid a few mora (by that she paid 20k mora) as an "extra payment".