Fr.. Really?@-UnclePapi- @-Compulsive

Alright Imma Clear Everything Tf Up .

If The Situation Doesn't Involve You Don't Fucking Bring Yourself In It. This Situation Involves Monica, Ashley, Ayana, And Carter.

First Off Imma Go Straight to Ashley

Ashley.. When I Tried To Fucking Get You Back. You Kept And ALWAYS Pushed Me Away, And ALWAYS Gave Me Mixed Emotions. Then Once You Said You Finally Wanted Me I Had Moved On And You Got Mad. Why Chase After Someone That Doesn't Want You :/ And Plus During The Time Me And Carter Were Never In A Relationship. We Just Had Deep Feelings For Each other

Monica .

Mmm.. Weren't You The One In MY inbox Talking About Sum 'What Happened To Us ' When I Wanted To Take My Life ._. You Acted Like You Didn't Care Which You Didn't. But I NEVER Ran To You. Carter And Nate Were The Only Ones, So Dont Act Like You Were 'A Great Bestfriend' You Steady In Me And Carters Business But... Aint You Gettin' Married :/ Why You Steady Worried About Me And Mines e.e.. Yeah I Get It.. You Still Had Feelings For Carter While You Were With Khalil. Completely Understood. But Damn ._. Can Ayana Be Happy For Once Without You Steppin In Shit ? Your Name Didn't Even Come Up In The Situation, It Was Between Ayana Carter And Ashley. Either ME You And Ashley Work It Out In Pm Or We Just Don't Work It Out At All. Your Pick. Cause I'm Tired Of Arguing With You. Especially Over A Boy, And I'm Done Arguing With You Both. This Situation Could've Been Resolved, But Yet Yall Wanna Drag This Out. As Y'all Said You Was Done With Me. But My Name Steady In Y'all Mouth .

@-UnclePapi- @-Compulsive