13: Kaspian's POV

Tyrespiel's POV

Shane, Ezekiel and I stepped out of the magic circle with mixed emotions, and Shane seemed to be the only one who has a positive aura judging by the flowers blooming around him already.

Ezekiel looks unfazed as always,

And all I feel is dissatisfaction, about what, you say? It's about H E I G H T that I forgot I don't have.. TvT

I only noticed this now but heck, how is ezekiel and Shane so tall, I didn't even reached Shane's ears but the ridiculous thing? I DID NOT EVEN REACHED EZEKIEL'S ARMPIT!!!

Fuming: I left the two behind not before giving them a hateful glare.

Tall people should be banned from standing next to me, tsk.

"... ", the said tall people.

"... Is your friend alright?", Ezekiel asked.

"Him? Don't mind him, Prince 'zekiel, he's fine as a healthy horse!"

Ezekiel nodded hesitantly before disappearing into thin air. Then Shane began cackling like crazy, his 155 kg weighing companion emerged from behind him. The huge and beautiful golden-brownish jaguar sneered beside Shan.

"Vastia, how can Lores be this cute?"

It's in his blood.

Shane once again laughed merrily as they took the path to his appointed location with leisure. This battle is going to be one hell of a fight; maybe here, he can find the opportunity to fight against his best friend.

I walked to my destination with a composed posture all the while watching rabbits and deers run around happily, some even followed me which I found cute. Upon reaching the mystical forest all of them scattered whimpering.

I shrugged it off and made my way inside.

The soil beneath me made squishy sounds and the wind became humid along with the flowery smells of the red trees around me. I took my blindfold off and called my companion.

"Owl.", I utter before a blinding flash engulf the whole forest and Owl happily flew around me while hooting and rubbing his face on my cheek which made me chuckle.

"Let's build our castle here and see if somebody's strong enough to tear it apart.", I put my blindfold back and started walking again with a smirk.

Author; augh! I am imagining gojo's smirk!!! Dayum!

- The Angelus Arena stadium,
30 minutes after the departure of the three.

Kaspian's POV

"Just like I said the passing points is 5000 and here.."

Clapping his hands twice, a huge visible scroll appeared out of nowhere containing a list of contestants sorted from the highest to the lowest points obtained.

"..are the results of your hardwork."

"Congratulations, Kaspian! you're number 3 one more push and we'll be seeing Master Tyrespiel's face!!", Liam gushed clasping his hands like he was praying and a wide smile on his face.