Olympus here we come!

POV: Percy

I have been everywhere.

All over the universe.

I've visited every planet and have been to each one multiple times. But I always avoid one.

And it's.....

Yup, you guessed it. Earth.

The reason I left was your basic betrayal/torture story. I was accused of something I didn't do, for absolutely no reason.

I've wracked my brain for thousands of years as to why they did it, and I've finally come to a conclusion.

I don't care.

I don't care if the reason they did it was because they were under some sort of spell.

It happened and I will never forgive them.

Never.

Like never.

You may think this is childish. You may be thinking "Oh it happened SOOOO long ago just get over it already." Part of me wishes I could, but I can't.

My fatal flaw is personal loyalty. I can't get over a betrayal.

I've always been very good at forgiving as long as it didn't hurt one of my friends, so what happens when your friends are the ones that hurt you?

I've risked everything for them. I have fought 2 wars for the puny gods and this is how I'm repaid.

I was thrown out like week old leftovers. "The hero of Olympus" was beaten and tortured.

Everyone took a stab at me.

Everyone.

Even Annabeth. "My Wise Girl"

Ouch. That one hurt the most. 

Being tortured by my father and kicked out by my mother hurt too, of course, but no Annabeth, she hurt me the most.

I fell into Tartarus for her.

I didn't expect or need to be repaid by anyone, but I also didn't expect to be exiled, tortured, or beaten by them, so as I was told by Chaos that I had to go back, after thinking about what I had been told so long ago about always making an oath on the Styx, I will admit I utterly, totally lost my shit. I'm pretty sure I even blew up a planet, an inhabited planet, of course. As I was on my rampage Nikita, or Nikki, came.

Nikki.

We met 2547 years ago and she is one of the reasons I'm happy that I was betrayed. She's also an assassin.

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover just like you shouldn't judge a person by the fact that they are an assassin.

I'm guessing Chaos had her on standby knowing that my reaction to this would be bad. She came up to me and started whispering things in my ear.

She started whispering some of our inside jokes or cringey dad jokes, trying to make me laugh. And I really appreciated it. I found that if people whisper cutesy things or tell me "it's ok" I just get more mad. In situations like this, the best thing to do is to just try to lighten the mood.

Finally, when that crazy look in my eyes faded, she kissed me. Knowing my dad was right there it was just a peck, but it still made me feel better.

Oh yeah, I probably forgot to mention that Chaos is my adoptive father. Oops.

Anyways, after I calmed down my father told me to go tell the army we're leaving for Earth in 1 hour, giving him enough time to go tell the gods that he's sending back up. Back up for what you ask? Apparently there's another war coming, meaning I will have to fight another war for the gods.

Fuck you fates!

Luckily, this war should be over soon considering we have all the primordials on our side.

Oh, that reminds me, I have to say goodbye to Gaea, Tartarus, Nyx, and all the others. Before you say anything the whole thing with Gaea is resolved. It's in the passed and was a whole misunderstanding. I mean can you really blame her for being pissed knowing how shitty humans treat Earth and nature?

Same with Nyx and Tartarus. Why did I forgive them and am not going to forgive the idiots on Earth? That's because they didn't betray me. After I befriended all of the primordials they all blessed me.

Yay, more powers (said with a shit ton of sarcasm).

I was preparing myself for the dreaded moment of telling my army we are going back to Earth.

My army consists of Luke Castellan, Zoë Nightshade, Bianca di Angelo, Silena Beauregard, Charles Beckendorf, Nikita Mores, Michael Yew, Castor (no last name😅), Lee Fletcher, and Ethan Nakamura.

You see, after I told them what happened they all started hating everyone on Earth except Hades, Artemis, Hestia, Nico, Grover, Clarisse, and Pollux. Hades and Hestia didn't take part in the torture or betrayal, in fact they didn't even know about it.

Artemis didn't do anything. No, she literally saw me being tortured and didn't do anything to stop it, but she also didn't torture me.

I knew Zoë would find it difficult being mad at Artemis because she literally served her for hundreds  of years, so I told her not to be mad and that I forgave her (which technically isn't true, but I'll let it slide). 

And for Nico and Pollux I saw how much Bianca and Castor missed their siblings, so I told them it was fine and that I forgave them as well (which once again isn't really true, but contrary to most people's beliefs, I have a heart).

Grover and Clarisse were the only people who stood by me. They should actually be mad at me for leaving.

I'll have to make things right.

Maybe they can join the army.

Maybe.

Ethan and Luke still have a lot of anger towards the gods, so they're probably going to throw a fit.

I walked into the common room hand in hand with Nikki.

Everyone was already there.

I took a deep breath and said really quickly

"HeyguyswearegoingbacktoEarth."

They all stared at me.

At first I thought they didn't understand what I had said because I said it so fast, but before I knew it Luke stood up and started yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! NO FUCKING WAY AM I GOING BACK TO THAT FUCKING HELL HOLE WITH THOSE FUCKING BRATS!!! NO!!! FUCK YOU! THIS BETTER BE A FUCKING JOKE!!"

Once he finished everyone looked kinda scared.

Bianca was fanning her face and said "Language!" I sometimes forget that she's from a very different time period.

"I don't want to go any more than you guys do. Believe it or not I'm more upset than you, but this is something we have to do. As much as I want to let them all die, we have to keep in mind all of the younger campers and innocent mortals." I tried to sound as sympathetic as possible.

"Well at least all of the older demigods are long dead, right?" Michael asked. He's always been an optimist.

I wince.

"I wish. They were granted partial immortality, so it looks like we're about to have one of the world's worst reunions ever."

Gods, I wish they were dead.

It would make my job so much easier.

"Everyone pack up we are leaving in 10 minutes. Olympus here we come."