Teen Bride

Carine was a school girl. She has 15 years old. Her father and mother where luxury. Her House workers make ready her to go to school.

 Her House workers make ready her to go to school

Rim was her classmate and her friend. Rim was also a luxury boy like Carine. At school Carine sawed a boy. His name was Navo. Navo was a second year student at that school. he was a foot ball player. All girls in the school likes Navo. Carine were walked through football ground the ball hit's to her head. Navo saved Carine. Carine loved Navo. Night Carine's  father and mother celebrated her birthday.  Then her father and mother gave her a big surprise gift. Carine was going to marry. Carine become's more angry. Her father show's her groom's photo. she throug it. Then she looked. She was surprised. it was Navo! Carine became more happy. Carine say's "when the groom was him i will marry him.  Then Carine  goes to sleep. Next day they gone to church.in church there were Carine's parents and Navo's parent's. They marieed and Navo said to Carine "suposilly  we studying in same school. no body will know our marriage okay". Carine said "okay". Then Carine's parent's bring them into a old house. they leaved their. Navo said "we are married but, I will sleep in my room. You will sleep in your room". Then next day morning Carine waked up. then she loke Navo was goned to school. Carine didn't know the way to go to school. Carine run's to school and find it. when she reached the school the class was started. Rim comes to her and asked"what happend ? why did you late?" carine didn't say the answer. Night Carine reached the house then asked to Navo"why did you go bring without me?". Navo didn't say. Navo teaches her how to make food, how to go to school, how to clean house etc...