Saviour

Avaina whispered to Leo- ''Hey! You are now going overboard! Don't you dare touch me! Or I am gonna kill you right here!''

Leo smiled towards Luna and Lisa and whispered to Aviana- ''Didn't you wanted me to become your boyfriend? huh? Then here I am! Weren't you giving me warnings just now, dear girlfriend?

Aviana became annoyed and whispers again- ''Don't you dare take advantage of me! Don't you call me Girlfriend... you...!!''

Leo then whispered- ''Oh... then do you want me to tell this lady that I am not your boyfriend? huh? I can guess the result though..!"

"No!!!"- Aviana didn't noticed that she said it out loud

After hearing such a loud voice, Luna and Lisa got surprised and said-'' what happened?''

Aviana then started shivering, she was scared if Luna have understood something...

After seeing Aviana like that Leo then put his hand on Aviana's shoulder and said-''Haha.. nothing We were just thinking of what we should order, and then I advised a dish and my baby didn't wanted to eat that so she said no...haha...''

Author-(Baby😂🌝🌝🌝)

Aviana became shocked as hell after hearing what Leo said

Aviana hits her elbow in Leo's stomach very hard that Leo almost cried-''Ah!!"

Luna said with a worried expression- ''What.. what happened Mr. Smith? Are you alright?''

Leo tried to sit as he sat before and said to Luna- ''Yeah...haha... My b-a-b-y is upset from me I think" Leo again called Aviana "baby" to tease her

This time Aviana Hits her sandal on Leo's shoes

This time Leo didn't yelled because he wasn't hurt by her sandal, but chuckled by thinking about her cute and annoyed expressions

After a while they had their lunch while talking to Leo
Luna stood up and asked-''Okay Mr. Smith we will be going it's almost time!"

Leo replied- ''Yes, sure Miss Luna!''

When Lisa and Luna were going towards the gate Aviana also started to follow them to leave the cafe

Suddenly Luna realised that Aviana is also going with them so she said-''What happened Aviana? Are you going home with me and Lisa?"

Aviana said-''Of course! Can't I?''

Luna replied-''Leaving your boyfriend just like this?huh?''

Aviana then said-''Wha-what?''

''Sit up and chat with him, we are going!No need to hurry''-Luna said

Aviana turned back towards Leo and saw him with an annoyed expressions and when she again turned towards Luna to tell her that she is going with the both of them, She saw that they have already disappeared

Aviana-''What the... where do the both of them went?"

Leo replied to tease her-''Ofcourse to their house, baby!''

Aviana became furious hearing baby word and yelled at Leo-''What the Fu*k were you trying to do? huh? I just wanted your help to tell those that I have a boyfriend! And you were taking advantage of me? Seriously I am gonna kill you!"