Meet Up #1

"This place is nice." Porco murmured sliding into the booth after you.

"Yeah. I discovered it with Sasha." You answered with a smile. He poured you a glass of water while the two of you waited for the other's to arrive. "I hope Bertie's alright. I heard his parents split up after the trip."

"Ouch." Porco cringed softly.

"Hi, here are some menus, is it just the two of you today?" A waiter swung by and asked.

"Oh no, we're waiting on some others. A party of..." You counted on your fingers. "Six."

"I'm so proud of you!" Porco feigned shock as he pulled you into a hug. "You can count past five now!"

The waiter smiled slightly, "I'll come by later."

'Thank you', you mouthed as Porco was peppering your face with kisses.

"Oh, my, god." There stood Bertholdt, standing in all his lanky glory, his phone held up as his camera flashed multiple times.

Porco pulled away immediately and cleared his throat. "Bertholdt."

"Hi Bertie!" You exclaimed and embraced him. "How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you and lover boy?" Bertholdt hugged you back.

"I'll shove a stick up your- Oh hey Marc." Porco waved at his brother. "How's it going?"

"Good, good, finished cleaning and unpacking." He walked up to Bertholdt and wrapped an arm around his make, contorting the beanstalk to the right height to ruffle his hair. "Long time no see, monsieur. Comment était paris?"

"Meliue." Bertholdt answered.

"Middle?" Porco translated with a furrowed brow.

"I think he means mid." You translated even further.

"Ah." Porco nodded. "Anyways sit, we just gotta wait for Reiner and Colt, bloody idiots."

"I though I was running late." Bertholdt murmured.

"I don't think there's ever been a time when we've all been punctual." You admitted with a chuckle as you leafed through the menu.

"Ooh this looks good. We haven't been here in ages. Good choice, (Y/n)." Marcel grinned.

"Hey guys! How's it going!" Colt walked in with a bright grin.

"That was the most normal greeting I've ever heard from you." Marcel said, giving him a thumbs up before he dapped him up.

"Bertholdt!" You hear Reiner's voice before you saw him, running at the man.

Bertholdt's eyes widened as he stared at Reiner's figure, barrelling towards him. Wrapping him up in a bone crushing hug Reiner laughed. Or sobbed.

"I missed you."

"I uh, missed you too." Bertholdt awkwardly patted his back.

"Okay bear-turtle, refrigerator. Touching reunion but can we sit down so we can order and eat?" Colt flapped his hand around impatiently. "I'm thirsty."

"Colt it's barely one in the afternoon. You're going to kill your liver." Marcel warned him.

Knowing that it was useless you took a risk reduction approach, rather than Marcel's failed abstinence take. "Drink in moderation and I'll teach you my cookie recipe."

"Yes ma'am." Colt saluted.

"Anyways, Porco huffed in amusement and turned to Bertholdt. "How was Paris?"