Arranged Marriage - Lee Heeseung

- Hanna's POV

       "Ah!" I groaned and stretched my body. Today is pretty exhausting at work since it's a holiday and pretty hot, people came to the cafe I am working at to refresh their bodies.

I thought I could get some rest for a minute but a guy is coming into the cafe and walked toward me.

"Hello, sir, welcome to the sunshine cafe. What can I get for you" I forced a smile. I'm so exhausted and there is him, walking into the cafe but I'm not complaining much though.

He has a mesmerizing look and his voice is really sweet.

"One ice americano please" He said and give me his card to pay for his drink.

"Thank you sir" I said and he gave me a sweet smile, I know my face is red right now but I couldn't help it, he's so handsome and has manners.

He thanked me and sat down right in front of where I was standing. It was pretty awkward since he kept looking at me.

After a few minutes, his drink is done and I go toward him and put it on his table.

"Here" I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Thank you" He said.

I go back to where I was with my blushing face. As I looked at him again. He's already gone. I sighed.

"At least I should have the courage to asked for his name or number phone" I mumbled.

~~

After I got home, I took a shower to refresh my body from the hot weather today.

My head kept remembering the guy from the cafe.

"He's so hot yet he's so cute"

"He's so tall"

"His smile, ugh!"

All of that kept repeating over and over in my head. I shake my head and tried to forget about him.

"Maybe I should get some sleep"

"But tomorrow I don't have to go to work"

"Maybe some ice cream and a movie for tonight"

I said and get out of my bed to get some ice cream and a movie to watch.

Right after the movie started, I felt really sleepy and just decided to sleep while the movie still playing.

~~

ring* ring* ring*

"Ugh! who's calling early in the morning today!!" I said looking for my phone half sleepy.

"Mom"

"Hello mom, what's wrong?" I said.

"Hello sweetheart, you're still sleeping?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, mom. I'm off work today so I wanted to sleep more" I sat down and stretched my body.

"Ah, mommy has something to discuss with you today, that's great if you're off work today, your dad will join us too" She said.

"Uh? okay mom, I will come, don't worry"

"Okay, great Hanna"

"Bye" I hummed and she hung up.

~~

"So?" I said while sitting down in front of them.

"Hanna yah, me and your mother-" He stops and looks at my mom.