Chapter 1

3rd Person POV

                                                                                        ~~~

It was a bright sunny day outside. Calista was walking out of the clubhouse, excited for a long day of tennis ahead of her. She strolled past the golf green, swinging her racket back and forth. 

"FORE!!" 

She jumped at the loud sound. A white blob went flying over her head and landed hard on the concrete next to her. Calista bent down to get a better look. It was a golf ball. 

"Hey! OMG, I'm so sorry! Did I hit you!??" a voice said from behind her. She stood up and turned around.  A brunette boy looked back at her with a concerned look in his eyes. 

"Oh, I'm fine! It just missed me," she explained, "where did you even hit that from?" Calista was squinting into the distance. The boy pointed at a patch of rough about 5 miles from where they were standing. 

"Bad swing," he said while shrugging, "I promise I don't do this often." Calista laughed.

"Are you competing in the tournament next month?" she asked. It was a huge deal at their club. Every member from 16 to 60 played. 

"Yeah," the boy shrugged.

"Oh cool!" Calista said with a smile as she pulled out her phone to check the time, "Damn it's ten already! I have to go to my lesson. Bye!" She turned to walk towards the courts. 

"Wait what's your name?" the boy yelled.

"Calista!" Yours?

"Harry! Harry Garland! Goodbye!" the boy answered while walking back to his clubs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~