English / İngilizce / 🇬🇧

{🌿} ~ Chervil

The juice of the leaves is used for infected wounds. The root, if manually chewed, is good for bellyaches. A sweet-smelling plant with large, spreading, fernlike leaves and small white flowers. The juice of the leaves can be used for infected wounds, and chewing the roots helps with bellyache.

{💮} ~ Yarrow

Makes cats vomit. Useful for expelling poison. However, if used on an extremely ill cat, it could make them sicker. A flowering plant whose leaves can be made into a poultice and applied to wounds or scratches to expel poison.

{🥬} ~ Dock Leaves

When chewed, form a slippery substance. If rubbed on a cat's fur, it can be useful for releasing the cat from entrapment. May also be used for bellyaches. A plant similar to sorrel. The leaf can be chewed up and applied to soothe scratches.

{🪺} ~ Borage

Reduces fevers. Any type of Borage should be fresh, never dried. To be chewed and eaten. The plant can be distinguished by its small blue or pink star-shaped flowers and hairy leaves. Great for nursing queens as it helps incrase their supply of milk.

{🎍} ~ Poppy

Used to soothe distress and pain; useful for making a sick cat sleep. Small black seeds shaken from a dried poppy flower, these are fed to cats to help them sleep. Soothes cats suffering from shock and distress. Not recommended for nursing queens, but can be given if necessary.

{🌱} ~ Catmint

Treats whitecough and greencough; may also help relax a cat. Also treats congestion. A delicious-smelling, leafy plant that's hard to find in the wild; often found growing in Twoleg gardens. The best remedy for greencough.

{💐} ~ Thyme

Used to treat shock. May calm a cat and aid in restful sleep as well as frayed nerves.

{🫐} ~ Juniper Berries

Used for bellyaches as well as soothing pain. It also helps cats regain their strength. A bush with spiky dark green leaves and purple berries. The berries soothe bellyaches and help cats who are having trouble breathing.

{🥦} ~ Moss

It is mostly used for making beds.

{🕸} ~ Cobweb

Used to stop bleeding. Spiderwebs can be found all over the forest; be careful not to bring along the spider when you take the web! Medicine cats wrap it around an injury to soak up the blood and keep the wound clean. Stops bleeding.