The Writer: Laurel

Book 2 of Affliction Series: The Writer (Laurel's perspective from the Actor's Hidden Whore)

Important Note: This is Laurel's perspective. I suggest you read The Actor: Atlas first. This story contains major spoilers.

D I S C L A I M E R

Please be advised that The Writer contains mature content such as strong language, emotional and mental health issues, and explicit bed scenes that are not suitable for very young audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

⚠️ Trigger Warning/Theme: Cheating, Talks about Abortion, Emotional and Mental issues, and suicide.

Pronunciation:
— Laurel / lorel /
— Atlas /at las /

Important Note: Please practice safe sex and be extra careful. Know your limits, too. Not everything is a fairytale. Fubu isn't a joke and should be talked about thoroughly before engaging. Please be responsible.

Read at your own risk. Please, stop reading if you're not comfortable with the theme, puwede pong mag-skip.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All rights reserved. Please don't copy and reproduce as your own without my permission.

© 2023 by thexwhys

☽☾

Laurel had been through a lot. Miserable as it was, life had inflicted her with more wounds than solace, even her whole life's existence felt like a mistake.

Inilayo ni Laurel ang sarili; she lived in an utterly new environment, away from people that she knew, far from the spotlight that she had been trying to run away from, and hidden from everything that could possibly hurt her and shatter the peace that she had been trying to build within her.

Until Atlas came into her life.

The world was cruel, but Atlas made her feel that there's still something that she could love about it . . . and that there's still something beautiful about her.

But Laurel wasn't ready for it; she wasn't ready for Atlas. He was everything that Laurel had been trying to protect herself from. She could only share with him her bed, but not her heart, so she left Atlas.

She wanted to live a new life, to move on from everyone, to leave what gave her pain. She wanted to be alone . . .

. . . or so she thought.

🔥