the secret

As ibrahim entered the roomand he said " 17 years ago when your family was living in Mumbai. very thing has good the supply material, the import -export business, our hotels we were touching the skies, but some people who were jealous of our success wanted us down and died to they planned a attack against us. me and roy were busy here in waji to set the business and suddenly we got the news that your house has been attacked, in a hurry we back and got the the news that your mother and....
saaho said
"and who uncle "
roy sadly said
" your sister "
" I had a sister " said saaho
"um they were said  to be died but we never found there body "
ibrahim continues
" but few years back got the news that your mother was alive and some where we got the hope that mabye just a little chance that your sister was also alive. but it's been almost 4years seens we got the news "
suddenly David came in running " there is a company who have higher stocks and worth then us and it's also taking all of our Clint's with them " they entered the digital room, vishwank was already there and said " but how is that even possible for the past 10 year no one in this industry had given us competition and don't have more than any no. of stock then us "
saaho stood there looking at the screen " well there is one now" he looked at his father and said " set meeting of me with the owner of the company " David " ok saaho"
the next second ibrahim got a call on his phone he got to a side to talk came back in a shock and said " we have found her " Roy's eyes started to have tears and vishwank and David asked " who"
ibrahim " saaho's little sister...... "
roy completing the sentence " Vaishnavi"