Horseback Lessons

"So when I get on this horse, Are my balls gonna fall off?" Ethan asks, looking at B-Cam as he mounts the Appaloosa that the trainer has been walking around the ring as they talked.

"Ethan! Keep it PG!" I called. Ethan and I had been dating for about 5 months, but the public had not been alerted to our relationship yet, So I knew They'd edit out what I said.

"Fuck you! My channel, I'll say what I wanna say!" He says, I confidently walk towards him, the trainer, and the horse, Belle, and grab his ear. "Now listen to me, I will fuck you so hard..." I say playfully. Then I see that everyone's jaws had dropped. Shit. The LAV mic had caught what I'd said. I turned a bright red as I realized that everyone had heard what I'd said.

"Shit... Imma.. Just go...." I say, turning even more red by the second. Im not gonna stay and be more embarrassed than I already was...

"Babe. Come here." he tells me. I can't deny his advances. So I walk to him, and he tries to pull me up onto the horse with him. I always joke about how I'm big but when he struggles to pull me up I see it forreal. It is disgusting how big I am. I have to pull the waist of my jeans up to my belly to look skinnier. I hate it. It makes me feel extremely insecure.
I nod to the cameraman, giving a signal he can record again, and tell Ethan I'll get on with him after the Video. The video continues and all I can think about is my flaws...
Soon enough, we get home and I start to have a panic attack . I can't breathe and the room is spinning