are your nipples pierced?

Ever since the student council went on a vacation together, Kirari started wearing skin tight clothes to leave nothing to the imagination.

Sayaka would be surprised to see anyone who wouldnt ogle in desire at her. Aid anything, the whole council looked at her, but sayaka was the one who seemed to glue her eyes onto kirari at all times.

Always wearing tight shirts, dresses, and jesus fucking christ when they went out to swim Sayaka would have to report sick trying not to nose bleed to death.

Sayaka was absentmindedly watching a sitcom in the Air BnB's living room, laugh tracks waking her up from her thoughtless zoning out.

She felt a weight sit next to her, and curiously turned her head to see who would ever share the distinct interest in nostalgic sitcoms with her.

Kirari Momobami.

She was wearing a skin tight shirt, with black faux leather pants.

Sayaka could practically feel the steam radiating off of her, and her pupils turning into hearts just like in any cartoon.

There was one thing that sayaka had never noticed before.

As Sayaka's eyes roamed her president's body, she realized that there were small bars where the nipples would be.

"Staring is for bad girls, you know," Kirari teased Sayaka.

Sayaka turned bright red.

"Sorry! I was looking at your outfit and saw something I never see-" Sayaka stopped herself, and awkwardly turned her head to the fugly sitcom.

"What did you notice?" Kirari said curiously.

Sayaka gulped, and chose not to answer, her thoughts going crazy.

"Answer me, Sayaka." Kirari said in a stern, husky tone.

God, she can talk to me like that second of the day. Sayaka thought to herself.

Sayaka cleared her throat, and opened her mouth, but could muster up nothing.

She felt a hand rise to her chin, and pull her head to face Kirari's.

Sayaka had to stifle a whimper.

"Tell me, what did you notice?" Kirari asked, huskily.

"Well, it's really nothing that important, I- You- It was just- I kinda- Well-" Sayaka rambled.

"I dont bite, dear, just tell me."

"Are your nipples pierced?" Sayaka spat out, her face fuming a crimson red.

She watched as Kirari smirked.

"Would you like to see?"

Sayaka felt as if she could pass out.

"W-What! No! Well- No! No. No, I wouldn't." Sayaka stammered.

Kirari smiled more.

"There was a well in that sentence, darling girl."

"Kirari stop, you're killing her." She heard Runa say, walking in the house with a lollipop placed in her mouth.

"Yeah, 'yer gonna make yer girlfriend pass out from cardiac arrest." Midari added.

"Way to ruin the moment, friends," Kirari said, smiling.

"Making out with a 90's sitcom on? you gays are weird." Yumemi said, walking in with a dark tan on her skin.