Introduction

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Toji- Your Boss, Lover, Mafia but no one knows cause he keeps his identiy secret, cold,calm, Confident type of man who likes to make money off his skills, He's always maintaining a cool and caculated head and plotting his next move in fights with his enemies especially the cops.

Your/Name- Toji's secertary, your straight-foward but shy around Toji, has e/c (eye color) eyes and h/c (hair color) with h/l (hair length), she's kind but a bitch sometimes.

Megumi- Toji's son, also the next heir of Juju Company, He likes foods the pair well with ginger and dislikes red pepper, He wears clothes that would be comfortable at home, His height is 173cm, He likes reading Non-fiction books.

Nobara - Self confident woman, has a bit of a crush on Megumi, She prides herself on her physical apperance , taking great offense to anyone insulting her or attempt hitting her face, she is an unspeakable character, Nobara loves joking around civil sitiuation and is a trash talker.

''This is how i view them and how they were all viewed in the show, please wheni start this, there will be eating disorders ,sexual assualts, rape, etc if you this is a trigger to you please leave''

I will be updating every friday and saturday so it take two days to come up with all this.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡