༺ 4 ༻

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝑌 / 𝑁
━━━━

"Ahh!" Connie says, stretching his arm above his head once we all land.

"I've gotta pee!" Jean shouts, pushing past everyone and running to the nearest bathroom.

"Why didn't he just use the bathroom on the plane?" I ask Connie.

"Because he has trauma or something," Connie shrugs.

Armin slightly nudges Connie, a look of sympathy in his eyes.

"What?" Connie asks, stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"Nevermind," Armin frowns, walking toward me. "Do you want to ride with us to the island?"

"I can get an uber or something," I smile.

"No please, just come with us. I'd feel much better knowing you're traveling with people you know—well, kind of," he giggles, a small blush appearing on his cheeks.

I look around to see where Eren disappeared to, hoping to avoid another interaction.

As if reading my mind, Armin pops into view again saying, "If you're worried about Eren, don't be. I'll keep him in check."

"Eh, I don't know about that," I awkwardly laugh, rubbing the back of my neck.

Armin looks at me with pleading eyes. "Please come!"

"Yeah!" Connie chimes in. "You can sit next to me!"

"Or me," Jean smirks, drying his hands with a paper towel.

"Stop being perverted," Armin turns around and whispers to them.

"It's fine," I laugh. "Just as long as I don't have to sit next to—"

"Next to me?" Eren asks. He's leaning against a wall with his arms folded and head down. His hat is barely covering his eyes and he has one headphone off, actively listening to our conversation.

"Eren!" Armin jumps. "When did you get there?"

"I've been here the whole time," he monotonously replies. "Can we go now?"

"I need to get the uber," Armin says, taking out his phone. I stay next to Armin, hoping to avoid Eren's watchful gaze.

"Erwin said he reserved a driver for us." Eren pushes himself off of the wall and walks toward the baggage claim.

Armin gasps. "Why didn't he say that before?"

"I guess that's our cue," Jean pipes up, following his friend.

"You can stay close to me, beautiful," Connie says, walking next to me.

You glance at the grey-haired man, admiring his features. "Mmm," I hum.