The Beginning

This story starts in the room of DK Kobayashi, A 5'11, 23-Year-Old Dark-skinned male mixed with Japanese. He also had Ginger Dreadlocks that reached his neck. He got out of the bed of his Apartment, He went to his kitchen and cooked himself some Pancakes and poured some Milk into a Glass Cup sitting on a Table. He then picked up his phone which was charging near the Table and dialed the number of his childhood best friend, Kota Taguchi. They were both starting their wrestling training and were excited that they could make their own Finishers and Signatures! They both said what they needed on the phone and DK took his car keys and left out the door. He then drove to the New Japan training dojo, This is where he met up with Kota. A 6'3, 22-Year-Old Asian Male with short blonde hair. They got into the Training ring and started grappling, This is where Kota would transition behind him and practice his finishing move called The Message From the Heavens. The move is Koda spinning his Opponent and then hitting them with a Clothesline. DK would get up and Koda allowed him to practice his finishing move called The Cloud Nine where he would do pick his opponents up into a Fireman's Carry and essentially hit them with a Death / Dream Valley Driver.