Chapter 9 Jesus' embrace 🍋

b/t means body type, t/s means titty size

JESUS' EMBRACE NURSING HOME
OF WHOVILLE

We're here and it's happening. I'm still stunned he wanted to have sex in a nursing home full of old people but whatever. Me and Jojo found our way in using his "Future Mayor Of Whoville" card to unlock the door without the alarms sounding off. "Y/N, which room do you wanna do it in? The bingo room or a random bedroom?" Hmm. "I think we should do it in a hospital room. You know the ones where they could die any minute? The last thing they'd see is two teens having sex." Jojo smiled.
"Perfect. Let's go see which old person will be our victim." We walked down the dark, vacant hallways of the nursing home. There's paintings of Jesus and the scene of Jesus' birth hanging on the white walls. The place is nice at least. I remember my grandpa lived here before but he died 6 years ago. No one in my family wanted his ashes so he sat in the nursing home closet for 6 months. After that, we decided to bury his ashes somewhere.
"Here!" Jojo and I stopped as he pointed to a room sign.

GERALDINE WHOSON
DOB: 5/29/2093

"Bruh this is Gabi's grandma's room!"
"It'll be fine, Y/N."
"I think we've tortured her too much, Jojo." I held his hand.
"Nahhhhh she'll be okay."
I sighed. I guess it'll be okay but I don't know how I'll feel if we actually unplug her life support machine. She'll die.
"Let's head in. I'm bricked up."

Jojo slowly opened the door to see Geraldine sleeping soundly on her white hospital bed. Her rate is nearly perfect and she seems to breathing correctly. We rushed to take off all of our clothes as quickly as possible. When Jojo was done, I turned and saw a toothpick. His body is so slender and so fine. Meanwhile I'm look like a b/t but that's alright. I believe I'm perfect the way I am. "I'm ready for you, Jojo." I laid next to Geraldine on the bed. The blanket is cold and feels like someone stacked 500 pieces of paper to make a blanket. Yet, it feels quite nice. "Good, cause I'm ready too."

🍋
Jojo laid on top of me, rubbing my t/s titties while giving me small kisses on the cheek. "Jojo!" I moaned his name quietly. "CPR?" Jojo smirked. "CPR PLEASEEE!" We kissed like french people for several minutes that felt like eons. His lips... are salty yet so tasty. That reminds me...
"Jojo? Can I touch your dick?" "Sure." We switched positions on the bed to him being on the bottom and me on top. I felt his dick and wow, it really is a brick.
The color is like a ombre of pink and red. It's beautiful, so beautiful that'll suck on it. "Y/N!" He quietly grunts.
"Deeper!!" He quietly grunts again. My tongue slythers down his shaft and closing in on his tip. There's no taste but it feels like I'm sucking on my thumb.
I slowly lifted my head up and laid my head on his lower area. His dick glistened in the moonlight, still wet from my saliva and twitching. I'm eager to finally have him inside me. I was a bit worried at first about people finding us but I feel peace. I do something moving around in the bushes outside however.

Whatever, nothing matters anymore. "Jojo." I laid one leg on one side and one on the other. "I'm gonna put it inside me." I moaned slowly as I engulfed his dick into my wet pussy.
I went slow at first, enjoying the moment. Jojo laid their with his mouth open but not saying a word. He's speechless all because of me. "Fuck! Jojo I can't handle it!" I went faster and faster, no realization of when to stop. It feels so fucking good, I can't do it anymore! I have all him in me! I leaned over and laid on his stomach. "Y.../N... I'm gonna..." I sucked on two of his fingers. "Come!" I sped up the pace, we're both at climax!
"Fuck!!" Both said in unison, coming together as a couple. I felt all his babies swimming toward my uterus but that's okay... I'm on birth control and even if I do get pregnant, it doesn't matter. I want a baby with him..

Who are you two? Gabi? Zane?

Oh God. Geraldine woke up!
"Quick! Unplug her life support!" Jojo yelled. "No I'll do it myself. I'm done with this depressing life anyway." Geraldine spoke in a charming voice. Her voice is like the caramel hard candies. "Oh ok." Jojo said. "Goodbye, kiddos. Hello, Satan." Geraldine reached for the plug and slowly pulled it out of the outlet. That long beep has never felt so good to her. Her breathing stopped and so did her heart. I reached over to turn off the life support machine so the stupid beeps don't go on forever.
"Well, now it's over!-" "Oh no it's not,
Y/N. I still need to do." Jojo laid two fingers across his face and made it a V shape. "Lay down." I laid down.
Jojo spread my legs and gripped them. His tongue gently flowed across my pussy. It feels so good. Not better than sex but it feels good. "Can I stick my tongue in here?" Jojo stuck his tongue inside my pussy hole, letting the rest of the juices to come out. "Jojo!" I came mere seconds. Jojo sat up and threw me my clothes. "I'm getting tired so let's go home." Jojo said as he pulled up his pants. I nodded at him.

We got finished putting our clothing back on and we walked out the room door. Looking back, Geraldine's body now appears cold and stiff but across her face is a smile. I guess she's had a rough life or she's just miserable having to be related to Gabi Whoson. Either way, she's happy where she is now.

TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP!

What the hell?! The window is being tapped on?!
Oh. It's her.
"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!" Kaia squealed through the window. We walked back into the room and opened the window. "Kaia!" Jojo yelled. "Why are you here?! Did you see us?!" Jojo said with stern look. Kaia is overjoyed. "UH UH UH UHHH NOOOOOO!!! ALL I DID WAS FOLLOW YOU HERE!!! IF YOU MEAN DID I SEE YOU HAVE SEX AND UNPLUG GABI WHOSON'S GRANDMA'S LIFE SUPPORT, THEN YES!!!!" This bitch.
"WHY?!" I yelled. "FOR THE INTERVIEW!!! DUH?!" Kaia squirmed back and forth. She pulled out a pen and a her little yellow notebook and flipped a few pages. Her eyes are like lightning. "LETS START WITH QUESTION ONE!!!!!!!!"
"Can you calm down first?"
"Sorry."
"Question 1 for Y/N. How does it feel to be dating Jojo Mcdodd?"

Fill in the blanks!

"______________________________________" Jojo smiled at me.
"Amazing! Now, question 2 for Jojo."
"How did your dad react when he found out about you and Y/N?"
"He was pretty chill. He's glad I found a girl who truly loves me. I'm happy too."
"Question 3 for Y/N. What's the most challenging thing about your relationship with Jojo?"
"_____________________________"
"Wow. Gabi really is a bitch."
"That's all the questions I have for now. Bye bye!!! See you in Miss Snaids class tomorrow."
"Bye, Kaia." Me and Jojo left the nursing home at around 8 pm. Perfect timing for me.
We kissed at the street that separates us and we said goodbye for the night.
"Goodnight Jojo, I love you."
"I love you too, Y/N."