Glass Love

Beast has six members, Dujun, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon.

The pairs are Dujun and Yoseob, Hyunseung and Junhyung. They are sitting on the couch and watching movie.

In the morning, Dongwoon went to the kitchen and there's Gikwang sitting on the chair.

They were so tired after making debut for the first time.

"Hi Dongwoonie." said Gikwang.

"Hi, hyung." Dongwoon replied.
He take the glass to drink. It is normal transparent glass.

His heart beating so fast to look at Gikwang until he accidentally broke the glass. It falls down on the floor.

"Dongwoonie, you okay? Let me help." Gikwang went to help him pick up the broken glass.

The members heard something has broken. So they went to the kitchen.

"Ouch!" Gikwang's finger got cut by the broken glass.

"Gikwang hyung, are you okay?" said Dongwoon.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay. It's just small cut by the big one." Gikwang replied.

"Your tears came out. It hurts, right?"

"D-Dongwoonie! You can't eat the blood!"

Dongwoon sucks his blood. He's worried that Gikwang's finger will get worst.

"Okay, what's going on here?" Junhyung came to the kitchen all of sudden. Hyunseung, Dujun and Yoseob are behind him try to look what happened.

"I-it's not like what you're thinking! Gikwang hyung got cut on his finger by the broken glass! It's my fault!" Dongwoon blushing.

Junhyung smirks.

"Broken glass doesn't matter. You're just love your Gikwang hyung so much. Have fun!" said Junhyung and the others also going back to the living room.

"Hyung!! Don't say that!!" Dongwoon shouted.

"Dongwoonie... It's okay. Your hyung is okay now." said Gikwang and smile.

Dongwoon nodded.

"Actually, what happened? You seems like thinking about something." said Gikwang.

Dongwoon's heart beating so fast. He grabbed Gikwang's hand and put it on his chest.

Gikwang shyly look at him.

"What's wrong, Dongwoonie? I wonder." said Gikwang shyly.

"I... I like you, hyung." Dongwoon replied. He look at the floor and let go of his hyung's hand.

Gikwang's face feel so hot and he gets shy.

He take Dongwoon's hand and hold it with his both hands. They stares at each other. Dongwoon awkwardly look at his cute hyung.

"I like you too, Dongwoonie." said Gikwang.

Dongwoon shocked and stares at his cute hyung's eyes and smile.

Dongwoon help him to get up while holding his hand and carefully not to step at the broken glass.

He kissed Gikwang's forehead. Dongwoon close his eyes and Gikwang is shy while looking at Dongwoon's chest and jacket. The tall guy make him shy.

"You're so cute, hyung." said Dongwoon.

"T-thanks, Dongwoonie." Gikwang replied shyly.

"C-come, h-help me to pick and c-clean this up, can you? Dongwoonie?" Gikwang smiles.

"Sure." Dongwoon replied.

Gikwang smiles and Dongwoon smiles back and pat on his short hyung's head. Gikwang pout with smile.

The members noticed that. They're all watching them.

"Don't forget to put on plaster to your hyung, Dongwoonie!!" said Junhyung.

"I know that, hyung!" Dongwoon replied. Gikwang giggles.

"You know what, Dongwoonie? This broken glass gonna be our love story and memories." said Gikwang.

"Ehe, what are you saying? I agree with you, my boyfriend." Dongwoon replied.

Gikwang awkwardly smile and shy and faster cleaning the broken glass.

The two are finally confessing their feelings towards each other.

-The End-