The plan

You and sanzu have been childhood enemies ever since you moved in next to him, "Ew what is this girl doing here?! This is a shooting range not a nail salon!" you just ignored him and grabbed a revolver, you just started shooting and getting each one spot on, when you were done, you turned to sanzu, grabbed him by the collar closely and pointed the gun at your head, you smirked then pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. "What a bore.. I really thought there would be more bullets.. but i guess not." you then shoved the gun in sanzu's hand while walking away giving him the peace sign. That was the day he fell in love with you..

"SANZUUU~! IT'S TIME TO GET UP! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!" You screamed for him from outside his door, you only heard him groan and say, "5 more minutes.." you got tired of his bullshit and kicked the door open, you rushed up to his bed where you saw a mess of pillows and him in the middle, you flipped up the blanket to only be met with his naked ass. You were tired of being late all the time so you decided to do someething you would regret later.. You raised your hand and slapped his ass  making him scream like a little girl, "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SLAP MY ASS WOMAN!?" sanzu screamed at you, you just laughed and said, "GET UP BEFORE I DO IT AGAIN!" then raise your hand higher as a warning, "Alright alright im going.." he then got up and started to walk to the bathroom, "WHERE ARE YOU GOING!? THIS MEETING IS HUGE!" "I'm only going to take a shower jeeze.. unless you wanna join me i suggest not coming in or nagging me." he then walked to the bathroom shutting the door behind him, "You better be quick or else i will beat you.."

30 mins later

You were alseep on his bed when you felt someone else's body weight next to you, you opened your eyes and kicked the person in the stomach to only hear the familiar groan of sanzu! You jumped up and looked at him then say, "WHY DID YOU SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!?" he looked up at you from the ground and said, "Well i had no choice since you looked so peaceful-" you rolled your eyes then said, "Cmon we are already so late!" you then grabbed his hand and rushed out the door.

When you guys got to the meeting you were in the middle of presenting your ideas when you felt someone grip your thigh, you turn to see who did it too only see a random man gripping your thigh, you ignore it and say, "And that is the end of the meeting, if you have any questions i would like to be emailed or called please, thank you." you then exited the office. Sanzu was still in the office when he grabbed the man who assaulted you by the collar, pulled out his gun, and shot him in the throat 3 times, he turned to everyone else and said, "Talk about this to anyone and you are next." he then turned away, fixed his tie, and walked out. "I will never let anyone hurt you.. not again.."

                                                             PART TWO SOON