CHAPTER 3

"That's all, you may go", Jaemin dismissed the meeting.

He reclined his back on the seat, massaged his temples, and was about to close his eyes when he heard loud footsteps nearing him.

"Jaemin"

The said male looked up to see the obvious newcomer and arched his brow.

Mark sighed. "You kissed."

"Who?"

"My sister"

"Ah", Jaemin boredly looked at the older man. "It just happened."

"Jaemin, she's drunk!", Mark retorted. "And I know you aren't. You drove her home."

"I drove with my life, Mark. I'm a little tipsy."

"And should I be proud?"

Jaemin just shut his eyes closed for a second and stood up with a small, tired grunt.

"Okay, what do you want me to do? Apologize?"

"You don't get it.", Mark said, looking at him with disbelief.

"I get it. She's your sister."

"And you should've stopped."

"I stopped, Mark. If I haven't, we've already fucked."

"Jaemin.", Mark could just calm himself and take a deep breath. "Just don't go near her."

"Why?", he flashed a grin. "Scared that she'll finally know what dirty business you and your dad are in? Poor her, I could give her everything, even the minimum honesty."

"Jaemin Devon Na" Mark finally lost it. "Don't ever forget that you owe your own life to my dad. Without his care, you're good as dead and irrelevant now. Also, without me, you will never win against your brother. So stay out of my family if you don't want us gone."

With that, Jaemin's grin instantly faded. Eyes narrowing back and face stone cold.

Mark just sent a glare and walked out of his office, his footsteps fading as the door slammed close.

Jaemin threw his head back, poking a tongue inside his mouth.

Feeling a wave of stress daunting him, he started lighting his first cigarette.

He didn't want to lose his cool.

Because if he does, he doesn't know what he will do.

What he can do.

❥๑━━━━dance with the devil━━━━๑❥

Afternoon on the next day, Areum just lazed in the living room.

Her head was on Chenle's cousin's lap, while her legs stretched out to her best friend Jeno.