C̶H̶A̶P̶T̶E̶R̶ I̶I̶

┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈

┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈

Y/n's pov

Three weeks has passed after meeting Misa. It sadden me I haven't got to see her as much after that encounter. Meeting her, hearing her vice, no, just by being a few inches away from her was like a blessing. She was truly an angel. By just simply entering the room I was in the voices in my head were silenced. They do get annoying at times.

I just finish mopping the floor of the building. It was closing time so people were leaving. I was mopping the second floor of the building. As I was backing up I heard someone calling my name. I turned around seeing it was Misa. My heart skipped a beat upon seeing her, she was beautiful as always.

"I'm so glad I ran into you", she beamed as she approached me. "Be careful", I said causing her to stop in her tracks. "Huh", she questioned. "It's wet", I pointed out referring to the floors. "Saving lil ol me yet again", she giggled now being careful with her steps. "Now let's go", Misa said. "...Go where", I questioned. "To hang out silly", she answered. "I have to mop", I stated placing the mop back in the bucket. "Come onnn no one will notice a few spots", she replied; My boss surely will. "Please I have to pay you back for the other day", she pleaded clasping her hands together in a praying motion. As much as I wanted to I can't. I only have an hour left of my shift.

"I'll give you a reward~"

"Okay"

Misa and I were now sitting in a cafe. The atmosphere was comfortable. The chatting of other wasn't too low nor too loud. Even if it was it wouldn't bother me because Misa was accompanying me. The one and only Misa.

"You can order whatever you want", she suggested. "You don't have to I'm not hungry", I replied. "Come on it's on the house, I heard the cupcakes were really really good", she suggested. "Okay then", I sighed looking down at the menu. By the time I was done a waitress came over. We gave her our orders then she took he menus away once she was sure we were done with them.

"Thank you for the other day. My boss always hires the most uptight bodyguards", she sighed. "They always follow me and tell me not to do this or that like I'm a child or something", she ranted. "They are bodyguards it's what they do, but you are right they shouldn't treat you like a child", I replied looking back up at her. "I agree, but honestly I don't need bodyguards I can handle creeps on my own", she said proudly. "I rather you have bodyguards than having to deal with creeps on your own", I replied. "Creeps don't deserve to breath the air around you", I added. Misa just stared at me, her head resting on top the palms of her hands; Her fingers curled up making her cheeks lift up a bit. The sunlight made her hair glow like gold. She truly is an angel. She closed her eyes and gave me a kind smile.