2: U.A Entrance Exam

We open up to a clearing with green grass around. Birds flying above while chirping happiness. It was quite and peaceful. But not anymore.

Y/n: "Ugh!"

Y/n landed with a loud crash creating a crater and a dust cloud. He slowly rise up as Rumi landed in front of him in her hero suit. It's been 5 months since the news of Y/n saving a baby came out. He was getting really popular as people would recognize him and compliment him.

Rumi: "Is that it? I thought you are better than this."

Y/n: "You just got lucky. And I'm just getting started."

Y/n dashed at Rumi cracking the ground as he tried to tackle her. Rumi jumped out of the way as Y/n dug his hands on the ground to stop himself. He charged at Rumi again and went for a punch. Rumi dodged as she went for a kick to his only for him to block. They started to trade blows while also dodging and blocking some.

Y/n got Rumi with a leg swipe as she fell on her back. Y/n went for a two handed smash ready to flatten her but she rolled out of the way as Y/n smashed the ground instead. Y/n lifted a chunk of the ground and threw it at Rumi. Seeing this, she lifted her right leg up and brought it back down.

Rumi: "LUNA FALL!"

She did an axe kick splitting the chunk of ground in half.

Rumi: "Not bad. You're getting in close so that I can't use my kicks to your advantage."

Y/n: "Those kicks of yours are deadly. I still felt that even with my Quirk on."

Y/n said as he rubbed his cheek where Rumi kicked him earlier. Rumi grinned as she jumped towards Y/n with another viscous kick. He crossed his arms to block it but he still skid back.

Rumi: "Come on then. We still have time for the entrance exam."

Y/n: "You don't have to tell me twice."

They kept going until one of them loses or both of them tire themselves out.

....................

Now it's the day before the exam as we see Y/n and Rumi did their last training for the big day. Y/n improved a lot from his own training and from his aunt. He can use his Quirk for a day without losing energy. Y/n decided to go out just to enjoy his day off before the exam.

He was walking around the city just looking around looking for something to buy. He was walked by a flower shop as he stopped on his tracks. He looked at the name of the shop that says "Yamanaka Flowers".

Y/n: "Is this shop new and recently opened?"

He opened the door as a bell ringed throughout the shop. A girl with shirt blonde hair came out from another door near the counter. Y/n stared at the girl that looks like she has the same age as him.

 Y/n stared at the girl that looks like she has the same age as him