𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

time skipー ✧ ˚

time skipー ✧ ˚.

today is now, and apparently the 4th gen hybe groups are going to play in the silent of stones. (Y'all know what I mean?)

The six of us are dressed in a pajama, but we still have T-shirts inside and we have some hairstyles too.

The 4th gen hybe groups that will be playing are, tomorrow x together, æspa, Le seraffim and enhypen.

Actually we are close with the le seraffim members. They are very nice, and since minju, Sakura and chaewon are former iz*one.

The two girl groups which is ours and le seraffim are inside the huge white practice room, they just put a banner in the middle. So they're are two rooms for us. Same for txt and enhypen too.

The instructor came into our room and said some instructions. And he left and go to the le seraffim.

"So...What should we do?" Karina unnie ask.

"Let's play pillow fight!" I said. We all grab some pillows and start the war. I heard the door open and we all panic and go to bed pretending to sleep.

Well I'm too late so I just laid on the floor. I tried not laugh.

"You with checkered pajama, get up and go to your bed" the instructor said. Instead of getting up I rolled towards the cushion and lay on minjeong unnie's leg.

And then later the instructor left.

It's been minutes and we are in the middle of dancing love dive, when the instructor came again. I quickly ran behind the fridge, I saw a door and quickly go in it.

And I saw the le seraffim, laying on the cushion.

"Psssttt!!"

They all look up and I go to them and lay beside Sakura unnie.

"What are you doing here seoyeon-ah?" She ask.

"The instructor came at our room so I hid behind the fridge and I came here" I said.

"Your so cute unnie" Kazuha said.

"Agree" chaewon unnie said.

"Me too" Yunjin unnie said.

"Pretty too" garam said.

"Me too of course" Eunchae said.

"Eunchae my baby!" I said and run to Eunchae to hug her.

"I—I can't breath" I let go of the hug, and ruffle her hair.

"Aigoo unnie!" She whined and I laugh at her reaction.

Eunchae play the music and their song played. Since I know the dance, I dance with them too. Thankfully it was on chorus:3

I saw a shadow on the window, and I bid the 6 goodbye, and sneak towards the door.

"Yah! Where have you been?" Minjeong unnie ask.

"I came to the le seraffim's room" I said.

"Yah!! Unnie.....Why didn't you let me come with you" Minju whined. And I laugh at her.

"You deserve it since you drank my last banana milk" I said. I go to towards the speaker and the song played and we danced.

We are nearing finishing our dance, but the instructor of course came in and scold us. He said there's a punishment, we should do a push up. Push up?! Cant you believe that?!?!

"Seoyeon you go first" karina unnie said.

"No, winter unnie should go first" I said while I look at minjeong unnie.

"No, minju first" winter unnie said and look at minju.

"Let's do rock, paper, scissors instead okay?" Karina unnie said and we all nodded in agreement.

"가위 바위 보" I cheered cause I won, I'm last hihi.

Winter unnie is second to the last, minju, and karina unnie is the first one.

Karina did the push up, and I giggle at her. Omo her face is red!!

After that, minju is next. After some 12 pushups her face is red too.

And then minjeong unnie, she kept laughing because of me. I did some aegyo and some funny faces infront of her. And then she stopped and just lay on the floor while the three of us are laughing.

And then it's my turn...

I position myself and after some two pushups I bursted out laughing.

"Yah! Stop it!" I shouted.

"Look minjeong unnie is making me laugh" I said to the instructor. And he just ignored me. Minjeong unnie laugh at me, and I did my push ups.

"aahh... my body hurts" I whined.

"Oh come on you only did 20 push-ups" winter unnie said.

"I know right, 20 pushups? That was so hard" I said.

"Now go to bed and sleep" the instructor said and we did what he told us, of course I go to the bed with minjeong unnie and and minju is with Karina unnie.

Once he left, I got up and go towards the fridge. I opened it, and saw so many snacks!!

"Wahh..guys look!!" I said, and they go to me and we get some snacks. I got a myself a lollipop, and I turn on the speaker and we danced.

sumchago love dive
sumchago love dive—

The door bust open and I hurriedly hide behind the wall.

"Where is that checkered pajama?"

"We don't know" I heard minjeong unnie said. I took a peek, sadly the instructor saw me, I gasp and get back. The instructor came towards the wall where I'm hiding. I saw a door and immediately opened it, and didn't close it.

And guess what I'm at the txt's room. The instructor came running and I run behind beomgyu and clutch his T-shirt.

I use beomgyu as my shield as the instructor tried to get me.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA noona!" I heard hyuka laugh with his dolphin laugh.

"Guys help me" I said.

"No" Yeonjun said.

"Aish" I said. I stopped and quickly ran towards the door and go back to my members and lay on the cushion.

That was fun