Episode 3

Author pov:

Siv and Sri got ready and went to the entrance with teachers and waiting, after some time a car arrived…

Siv went near the car making herself bold and opened the door to see a handsome man… after seeing him she just stood like a statue… then he just got down from the car and shook his hands in front of her face and smiled genuinely. She came to sense in a second then she welcomed him.

Siv pov:

Siv: Welcome Mr.Sam Vishal, I am Sivaangi, your assistant for a week in this event. We are happy to have you here.
(By saying this she shook her hands with him with a bright smile and welcomed him to alloted guest room)

Sam: Thank you Sivaangi
(By saying this he entered the room and was resting himself)

Author pov:
Siv was very happy, she was in her daydreams thinking her name which was said a few minutes before from his voice. While thinking about this, a voice is heard from behind where she shivered visibly and heard a chuckle. She turned to see her bestie Sri.

Sri : enna siv etho alntha sindhai la iruka pola…

Siv : ahh…  athella ila…  onnu ila… 

Sri : ehh nadikatha enna un vaila irunthu peche vara matinguthu…  oru 1 hour before enna eppadi la enna thititu iruntha Inga vara matentu…

Siv : ahh… appadiya na unna thitunana (in dramatic tone) achacho abishtu abishtu…  na la unna thittuvana

Sri : nadikatha d…  seri atha vidu…  pecha mathatha enna nu sollu…  enna yosichitu iruntha ne…

Siv : ah…  first time en vazhkai liye… en Peru ivlo azhaga irunthuchi teriyuma Sam koopta apa…  ellarum enna Shivani nu tha first kooptrukanga ana en Sam correct ah kooptaru (in blushing tone)

Sri : aandavaaa enna kapathu iva kitta irunthu (face palming herself)

Siv : en d andavar kooda vanthurkara enna…  enga d enga…  (by searching )

Sri : pothu niruthu…

Before saying a bell sound arrived from the guest room…  siv as siv just left her place within the second didn't even listen to her besties talk and went near Sam room's door then took a deep breath, she knocked the door and asked permission to get in.

Sam pov :

Yes I reached the school now…  when I got out of the car a cute little girl welcomed me and her pretty name was Siv no no no Sivaangi. She was little but her talk was bold yet blushing slightly and made herself look like a perfect assistant. Why am I describing her a lot? Stop it Sam this is not good…  she is just a school student… don't think much ( his inner soul corrected him).
For a few minutes he tried to not think about anything and took a rest. But he couldn't, so he resisted and rang the bell which is kept near his working table. Then within a few seconds she arrived and knocked on the door for permission.

Siv: Mr. Sam may i get in

Sam: yes siv…

Siv: may i help you sir…

Sam: yes siv…  before that you can address me as Sam and not as sir (with his charming smile he said)

Siv: ok mr.Sam but at first your elder than me
And next is I'm an assistant for you on behalf of this school…  how can I address you with your name (she asked with her confused look)

Sam: it's okay ma… mmm…  okay see in front of everyone you can address me as Mr.Sam or sir that's your wish but now just we both are here so you can call me as Sam and I'm not much older than you (with little chuckle he said the last line)

Siv was fully confused because of what he said. This was understood by our hero Sam and said…

Sam: I can sense what you're thinking… see your 11th so your age will be 16 or 15 and I'm just 19. From this I said…  is your doubt cleared now… ?

Siv: yes Mr.S…Si..Sam but one thing is wrong (with a bright smile 😁) since I joined school one year later my age is 17…

Sam: oh ok…  ahh yes…  I called you to ask for………

To be continued……

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

» Once again, I'm really sorry for posting an episode late and If this episode is boring…
I'll try my best to make upcoming episodes interesting.«

❤️✨💙 Thank you sooooo much for your support for my story… it's overwhelming… thank you soooooo much 💙✨❤️

→ What will Sam say next ? Any guesses ?
Say in the comments…

Also you can give me some suggestions in the comment section.

Thank you for reading my story.. forgive my flaws
If you like the story  vote (★) and comment.

Thank you✨