Chapter 1: Love At Second Sight

(Hey guys! So this is my second story and I just hope you all enjoy it (●'◡'●))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanjiro's POV

'I was dreaming of a girl. But I couldn't see her because she had her back turned on me. She had raven-black hair and was wearing a majestic purple gown, adorned with the most beautiful jewels and flowers I have ever seen. She was surrounded with those same flowers hovering around her. She looked stunning. She looked like an angel from Heaven, no, actually she looked more like a goddess. I felt that I wasn't worthy to see such a being. But still, I gathered all of my courage and asked her who she was, she didn't answer for a while but...........

"We'll meet soon, my beloved crimson knight," Her voice softened when she said the last part. 

Even though I couldn't see her face, I felt my heart flutter as if there was a trillion butterflies in my stomach flying around. I knew then, at that moment, that my love was for her and for her only. I was staring at her, amazed that such a person could make one's heart melt so much. But suddenly, she started to fade into petals. Before she could totally fade away, I wanted to ask her something first..........

"Um, hello?" She didn't respond this time, "May I please know your name?"

Instead of saying anything, she just looked at me with one of the most beautiful smiles that I've ever seen in my life. After that, I felt myself saying something I've only said to my family.

"I love you," I said to her before she faded away completely.

Then, I felt that someone was shaking me, so I sat straight up at my bed and groggily looked around to see who shook me. I saw my younger sister, Nezuko Kamado, standing at my bedroom's door with an evil grin on her face. I instinctively knew what it meant, so I quickly fixed my bed, changed into my usual outfit, and woke up my sleeping cat, Yoake, and hurriedly ran down to the dining table before Nezuko could rat me out to my dad for oversleeping.

 I instinctively knew what it meant, so I quickly fixed my bed, changed into my usual outfit, and woke up my sleeping cat, Yoake, and hurriedly ran down to the dining table before Nezuko could rat me out to my dad for oversleeping

"Ah, good morning Tanjiro," My father, Tanjuro Kamado greeted me, "How was your sleep?"

"Oh you know Oto-san," Nezuko began, "Onii-chan oversle-" I covered her mouth and laughed sheepishly.

"What my darling sister means Oto-san, is are you cooking a new recipe?" I lied (he's good at lying in this story btw) and glanced a menacing look in Nezuko's direction, while beads of sweat ran down Nezuko's face. She made a peace sign and I released her mouth.

"As a matter of fact, I am," After hearing that, me and my sister raised our eyebrows at our father.

"What's it called Oto-san?" Nezuko asked.

"I call it the Dragon Fire Ramen!" My father exclaimed, "I created it especially spicy but also so satisfying that our customers will keep ordering for bowls of this stuff. Here give it a try," Then, my father gave us two bowls of ramen. To be honest, it looked scary. The color of the soup was so red it almost resembled blood. The soup was so hot it made huge bubbles and popped, the scent of it burned my nose. And to top it off, the noodles was practically camouflaged inside the soup with all the chili powder my father put in. But me and my sister knew our father well enough to know that anything he ever cooks puts 1st-rate chefs to shame. So I gulped and took a sip.