Author's note (Read it pls)

Hello:)

Hope you enjoyed the book, I think it took me about three days to write fully. If the writing was a bit chalky, please ignore it🙄

I originally got the idea from the movie Elf, and the song "Santa Claus is coming to town."  And also all the youtubers playing horror video games that I've watched recently. The book seemed to come out a lot better than what I had previously envisioned. 

However, for all you crying readers out there, I originally did have the idea to keep Jungkook and Shannon alive, in an alternate ending where the two of them somehow made it safely to JK's car and drove home, finding a gift under the Christmas tree the next day with the creepy killer's writing on it, but it just seemed like there would be a lot of plot issues, and taking them out just seemed the most dramatic.

I even originally thought of having Jungkook as the killer, but scrapped that, also I thought of having 'Miss Keisha' as the killer, but scrapped that as well. Shannon was going to have a split personality and be the killer but once again that idea was scrapped. It just seemed a little too idk Among us like. 

Bloopers: I was reading through the scene where Shannon asks Jungkook if they are going to die, and I accidentally wrote Jungkook's answer as "I hope so." Instead of "I hope not."

Jungkook: 😈

Shannon: 👁👄👁

Anyway if any of you were wondering what our main characters looked like the whole time:

Shannon

And my boi Jungkook;)

Yeah I really scared myself while writing this and listening to several different versions of 'Carol of  the bells' to get immersed into the story. 

Also I kinda died inside when I wrote up Jungkook's murder part. Rereading it again I was like NOOOOOOOOO JUNGKOOOKKKK  😭😭😭😭😭😭 He was so cute in this book too like ultimate boyfriend goals like who would not want a boyfriend like Jungkook? 

Anyway here's a vine for you, its where I got "Miss Keisha's" name from :

Anyway, love you:) Make sure to vote if you liked the story and comment because I love reading comments