Chapter 1

Maddie's POV
"Hi welcome to John Quincy Adams!" A woman said as my mom and I enter the school.
"Hi, I had the other school send transcripts over." my mom said as we enter the office.
"Yes we got them and her classes are right here." the lady said as she handed me my classes.
I looked down at my classes and frowned.
Home room with Mr. Matthews
History with Mr. Woven
Algebra with Miss Tompton
Science with Mr. Wigs
English with Mr. Turner
Art with Miss. Alex
"Great!" I exclaimed with a fake smile.
The lady looked at me and then lead us down the hall in the office.
"Mr. Turner?" She said knocking on the office door.
"Yes Mrs. Brooklyn?" He questioned as we walked in.
"This is our new student Maddie Johnson and her mom Mrs. Johnson," mrs. Brooklyn said as she walked away.
"Hi, I'm Mr. Turner. I'm the principal here at John Quincy Adams. Now I have a girl that will be showing you around today her name is Riley Matthews," Mr. Turner said as he picked up his phone.
I looked down at my schedule and then back at him.
"Something wrong?" He asked.
"No but your my English teacher as well," I said feeling a bit confused.
"Yes that's correct. Now a little bit about Riley she is a straight A student along with Farkle Minkus," he said watching the door.
"Farkle?" I question.
"Yup he is a cool little dude. Riley's dad is a 7th grade history teacher," Mr. Turner said with a smile as someone knocked on the door.
"Hi! I'm Riley Matthews! I'm the tour guide," Riley said with a smile.
She was very perky and smiled a lot maybe some of that with rub off on me.
Riley's POV *earlier that morning*
"Riley why are you so smiley?" Auggie asked.
"I get to show the new girl around today," I said with a smile.
"You only get to because dad and Mr. Turner have a past," Elliot said as he rolled his eyes.
"Whatever Elliot! Your just jealous because you don't get to see her first," I smirked.
"Awh Can it Riley!" Elliot yelled.
"Oh my god! Mom! Dad! Riley and Elliot are fighting again!" Auggie yelled.
"Why? I mean really why are you guys fighting this time?" My mom asked as she entered the kitchen.
"Elliot is jealous I get to show the new girl around and he don't," I said as I took my place at the kitchen table.
Hey losers its Maya! Maya said into the speaker.
"She will never grow up," Elliot laughed.
"Did her dad ever grow up?" My dad asked as he took his spot at the kitchen table.
"Ha! No and I don't think he ever will," my mom laughed as Maya entered the house.
Everyone sat down at the table and are the breakfast my mom maybe which was pop tarts and oatmeal again.
"Riley? Why are you so smiley today?" Maya asked.
"I get to show the new girl around," I said with a smile.
"Fun," Maya said with a smile.
*at school*
"Hey Lucas!" I yelled as I walked into the building.
"Hey Riley," he said as he hugged me.
"Here we present to you Rucas in the flesh!" Maya and Farkle yelled.
We all laughed and then headed to our home room which is my dads class room.
"So Riley when are you going to be showing that new girl around?" Farkle asked.
"When Mr.Turner calls," I said as the phone rang.
"Riley," my dad said as he pointed to the door.
"Yay!" I yelled as I skipped down the hall.
I walked into the office and seen a tall blonde haired girl talking to Mr. Turner.
"Hi, I'm Riley Matthews! I'll be your tour guide for the day," I said with a smile.
"Hi, I'm Maddie Johnson," she said as we walked out into the hall way.
----------------------------------------------
Hey! So how was the first chapter?
Hope you guys like it!
I'll be updating Boy Meets Girl Meets World hopefully tomorrow and then Saturday I'll start the 2nd book!
Thanks for reading!