Chapter 2 - The Strip Club

Stewie's POV

"Bry," I nervously said to Brian, "I'm going to guess those poles aren't for firemen." Lois had walked away by then, thank god, Brian was beginning to obtain an erection from such a vile woman.

"Nope, Stewie," Brian said to me as he was getting sucked into yet another universe.

"Or gay guys," I sighed quietly, adding on to my previous statement. Not meaning I was gay or wanted to see that kind of stuff...

"What was that Stewie?" Brian asked me.

"Nothing, Bry." I quickly responded. This universe was so strange. It was like seeing a bunch of men throw their lives, and money, away.

"Who's leg do I gotta hump to get a dry martini around here?" Brian asked, thinking he was clever, as I rolled my eyes. There was so much alcohol that I found the fat man as soon as I found the bar.

"Peter?" Brian asked, "what are you doing here?"

"Enjoying the free beer that comes with the admission fee, of course," Peter told us secretly, "aw, Pawtucket Patriot Ale. The finest beer this world has ever tasted."

"Isn't that just Duff with a crappy label on it?" I respond.

"How adorable, Stewie's making up stories!" the fat man exclaimed, making my blood boil. I was quickly growing bored of this universe, and we still needed to find Rupert! I decided it was time to press the button when the fat man stole my remote.

"Blast!" I yelled jumping up to grab it, "give it back you fat bastard!" If I didn't get that back, there was no way we could leave.

"Not until," Peter said drunkly, "you get your grades up, Chris." He was so drunk he had no comprehension of the situation. I mean, that doesn't quite surprise me. Peter normally didn't understand much, and the drinking only makes it worse.

"Brian! Help me get the damn device!" I exclaimed, realizing he wasn't in sight, "where the deuce did he go?" He went over to see the strippers. Probably Lois, that damn dog.

"Meg," Peter said to me while chugging down an entire keg, "stop being so ugly... and terrible." Dear god, now he thought I was Meg? This was terrible and I needed the damn device back. I kept jumping up to get it, but couldn't reach. I needed Brian to get the device.

"Brian," I said, finally finding him, "time to go."

"Stewie," he responded looking at the stripped, "this universe is amazing! I never want to leave."

"Brian I need to find Rupert," I yelled with a sadness that Brian could sense, "and I need you to help me get it." Brian must've known I was serious, because in an instant he broke out of his trance.

"Stewie," Brian firmly stated.

"Yes, Bry?" I questioned.

"I'm getting you that damn remote back," Brian went on all fours and jumped up onto the table. He bit alternate-universe Peter's arm and it was going to drop! It couldn't break, not like last time! Before I knew it, Brian dived down and caught the remote in his mouth. We could get out of here! We could find Rupert!

Suddenly, all the music stopped. The whole strip club looked totally enraged. They ran after us with beers and coins.

"Stewie!" Brian yelled while we were running away.

"Yes?" I yelled back in response.

"Let's get the deuce out of here!" Brian exclaimed.

"I've got it covered," I respond, promptly pressing the button.

We arrived in a new universe. I'd never seen anything like it. Where were we?

---------------------------------

How'd you like it? If you enjoyed please vote it and comment for more! I know not many people read this but I really do enjoy writing it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!