prologue

Fire was always one of yuri's worst fear. Especially now.

Sitting on the grass shell shock the 8 year old red panda couldn't think strait.  Her home and orphanage was currently being burnt down by the monster of moblus.
Sonic the hedgehog.
The blue devil had made quiet a name for himself by destroying building, city's and whole country's with his super speed. Sure there was a resistance lead by Dr. Ivo Robotnik, but they could only do so much.
"Why?" The red panda looked down at her lap. Yuri's 5 year old "sister", zie the coral color hedgehog. The two of them were the only two to make it out of their.
Yuir looked down the zie not having an answer, she was trying her best not to cry.
But it seems like sonic wasn't done torturing the siblings yet, since a gust of wind was right behind them."Well well well, look what we have here." The cocky voice of the hedgehog said. "You two survive, now that's impressive since you know I leave no survivors. " He rambled on and on. But while he did yuri was makeing a run for it.
She knew she wouldn't get far but she had to try for zie. And as she expected she slammed into a blue figure." Well that's not very nice, didn't your parents ever tell you it's rude to run from a conversation?" He said bending down to her height."Well I guess you didn't have parents but still."
"Please do whatever you what with me but let zie live!" Yuri plead hiding the younger girl behind her. "Well I could....
"But it's so much fun not to!" He grinned quickly takeing the hedgehog by the arm causing her to yelp. "Zie!" Yuri cried running for the girl, but was to short to reach." You know what, since I'm so generous instead of outright killing her I'll do something else."
Taking somthing from his quils, it was a lavender boxed shape idem." I was wondering what this is and knows the perfect time to test it." He then kicked yuri unconscious. Twisting it the boxed open some sort of portal. And with out a second thought sonic threw zie in it.

When yuri final came to, sonic was already gone. Why he didn't kill her was a mystery but she was glad. "I see your finally awake!" A cheery voice called. Frantically looking to make sure sonic didn't come back when she spotted something out of the ordinary.
A orange squirrel like thing sitting not to far from her. "Hello child what is your desire?"it asked
"W-who are you!?"yuri demand. " I am the will of all the people of moblus combined. And my purpose is to find someone with a will to do something so strong and help them complete it. No matter what."
"So I'll ask again child."

"What is your greatest desire?"

"I what revenge on sonic!"

496 words