a mothers love part 2...

delilah's pov:

"hey sweetheart, would you be able to get your mom and i some wine from the basement?" my mother ally asked me. "of course, red or white?" i asked wiggling my eyebrows. "hmmm red please." my mom replied, chuckling. my mom told me she was celebrating but she didn't say why, all she said was that it was a special day.

i walked down the stairs to the basement, it wasn't one of those creepy ones, my moms renovated it and turned it into a cinema room but there is a big wine rack on the wall, next to the bar. i walked over and picked out one of the bottles of wine, i don't know if it's nice or not, i mean i'm only 14.

i made my way back towards the stairs when this box caught my attention. it looked like it was filled with photos, i wonder if there's any of my baby photos in there.

my mom always told me i was their perfect baby, i don't remember much but one thing i do remember is always being happy. my moms would take me out for treat days, i could get whatever i wanted, then we would probably go out for dinner and then finish with a movie or bowling. those were the best days.

we still do it sometimes just not as often as mom is always working and my other mother is always on business trips. i still spend a lot of time with them, just not as much as i would like.

i picked up the box and sat down in one of the chairs, on the side of the box it read y/n. 'who's that' i thought. i've never heard my moms talk about anyone called y/n. as i looked through the box, there were photos of this girl, she has y/h/c hair, big y/e/c eyes and a gorgeous smile, i hope i look like her when i'm older. "she looks about 16 on these photos. there were a couple of her standing with my moms, a few playing sports but there was this one photo of her that caught my eye.

she was blowing out the candles on a birthday cake. i don't know why but my brain was telling me to turn it around. on the back of the photo, there was a date, y/b. that's today!

i need to know who this person is...

i folded the photo and put it in the back pocket of my mom jeans and headed back upstairs. "hey sweetheart everything okay? you look like you've seen a ghost." my mom mina chuckled. "um yeah, i just need to ask you and mom something, that's all." i said nervously. "um okay." my mom said kissing my forehead.

"mom. i got your wine." i said walking towards her, my other mother following behind. "ooh thankyou sweetheart." my mom ally said, hugging me. whenever i was with my moms i felt so much love, i still do but i just wish they didn't work as much.

i sat on the couch opposite my moms, playing with my hands nervously. 'why am i so nervous.' i thought. "is everything okay sweetheart?" my mom ally asked me. "um yeah, i just need to ask you guys something." i said picking the skin on my fingers. "oh okay we'll what do you need to ask us sweetheart?" ally asked.

"who's y/n" i asked with my head down. when i didn't get a reply i finally looked up to see my mothers looking upset. "u-um she w-was your sister." my mom said with no emotion. "my sister?" i question, more or less to myself. "y-yes she um left when you were a baby." my mom said sadly, a single tear rolling down her cheek. "d-did you ever h-hear off her? or or find her?" i said sobbing.

"well i'm we found out she um d-died." your mom explained breaking out into sobs. "h-how?" i asked sadly. "she um k-killed h-herself-f." she said sniffling. "h-how did you find out?" i asked getting more curious. "a women, she was called cordelia, she um looked after her for a while and then one morning she went to wake up y/n for breakfast, but she was d-dead." your mom spoke, breaking down again.

"why did she leave?" i asked, unsure how to feel. "we um got into an argument and then she left." your mom said plainly. "well what we're you arguing about?" i asked getting even more curious. "um she felt like we didn't love her anymore." your mom said looking down. "why?" i asked. "because we had you and she thought we were paying more attention to you. cordelia told us that she was struggling with depression really badly." "um o-okay." i said standing up. "wait w-where are you going?" your mothers asked.

"on a walk." i said and walked out the door. i went to the nearest cemetery to find her. i wanted to tell her how much i miss her, even though i never saw her. i wanted to tell her about all the things we could've done together.

i wanted to tell her how much i love her...

——————————————————————
A/N: i might make a part 3 but i'll let you guys decide. please let me know what you think and if you guys have any suggestions, let me know ☺️