MISTA WHITE

Walter White was always a family man. He worked 2 jobs to provide for his disabled son and his pregnant wife. All that flipped when he met Jesse Pinkman, a former high school student of Walter's. They met after Walter was riding with his Brother-in-law Hank, a DEA agent. Hank was watching a meth lab bust, and Jesse was fleeing the scene. Later, Walter blackmailed Jesse into cooking meth with him, to provide for his family due to his recent terminal lung cancer diagnosis. One purchased RV later, and they got to cooking. Meth wasn't the only thing on Walter's mind. He dreamt of receiving an iota of that Pinkman ass. They truly were pure chemistry. Walter's methodical approach, and Jesse's ambitious desires, they were a match made in heaven. Eventually, after a long cook, Jesse asked if Walter wanted to have some dinner at Pinkman's house. They parked the RV in a discreet location, and walked back to the house. Jesse was flame-grilling steaks, and Walter was preparing roasted asparagus. Down to the smell of Jesse's house, Walter was obsessed. He broke down, and ran to the bathroom. After the fastest belt unbuckling in the west, Walter began fapping at the speed of light. A resounding clap, repeated a hundredfold. The echoing sound alerted Jesse, who had walked inside to see if the veggies were ready. They weren't ready, but Walt was. Jesse went to knock on the door. "Yo what the fuck mista white?" Walt responded solemnly "I'm sorry Jesse, you're so irresistible, I couldn't refrain." Jesse contemplated everything for a second. "Yo mista white, I didn't know you thought of me this way." Walt had an idea. "Jesse, get in here and scramble my bussy like a bowl of eggs." It was so sudden, two pants dropped and the sound was resonating throughout the abode. 10 minutes of hot passionate scrambling later, Walt and Jesse passed out in the bed together. Baby batter still leaking out of Walt's tight hole. It was outrageous but Walter took a pregnancy test, just to be safe. To the dismay of him, it came back positive. "W-What the fuck!?" Over the cumming months, more and more of Jesse and Walt's "dinners" occurred, but Walt's stomach was growing more and more each day. Walt confessed, but to his surprise, Jesse took it well. Walt immediately divorced Skyler and disowned his crippled little bitch son. Walt and Jesse became a happy married couple, and had a beautiful baby girl 8 months later. She was named Leeroy, but despite having an entire child, Walt and Jesse never stopped their "dinners".