🍋- A gift for Killer (Killer X Dream)

I'm horknee.

More sex I guess-

No. This is not related to Killer's bday.

Requested by nobody

------------------------------------------------------------------

💛⭐Dream's pov:⭐💛

I was home alone with the Star Sanses and Killer since the others have plans to do and stuff. I kept noticing that Ink and Blue is planning on something to do, when I try to ask them what they're thinking and they just..  ignore me. They're suspicious to be honest.

When I'm in Killer's room, cleaning his room since it's very dirty and full of his dirty clothes, Ink just shoved many melatonin in my mouth that cause me really tired as I heard Ink say before I fell asleep "Sleep well Dream, later you'll have a 'great' day.."

💀🔪 Killer's pov:🔪💀

I was wondering around the house, thinking there will be something fun to do, then I walk pass my room hearing Ink and Blue laughing. I got into my room and saw a giant present on my bed with a lot of muffles in it? I pretend like I didn't hear it and ask them both "Hey there ya two, what's in that present?" "Ohh, it's something special just for you~!" Ink said chuckling as he grabbed Blue's hand and walks out of my room and locks the door.

I didn't care about them and opens the present, then I found.. something interesting.. It's Dream, naked with a female ecto already on him. He got ribbon tied at his mouth. Don't know why but it just got me excited to fuck him~ He blushed hardly and starts squirming around to loosen up the ribbon tied up to him. I hold him and summoned my male ecto "Nuh-uh-uh, you're not going anywhere lil light~"

I took off my pants and slammed into that cause him to start muffle moaning. I took off the ribbon from his mouth and saw him smile bc of pleasure, I thrusts into him gaining up speed in each thrusts seeing Dream enjoying the sex, I grinned and said "Wow light, didn't know you weren't a virgin anymore~" "Y-ya really think- ngh~.. that I'm that innocent-? Agh~!" "Pfft of course, never saw ya cussing before so I thought you're a virgin~" he rolled his eyes away from me as I start to slamming deeper into him that cause him to moan loudly.

I heard Nightmare comes home since he's the only one that is not really busy and thought 'Shit, shit, shit.' well I mean, Nightmare is his brother and my boss so I immediately pull out and wear my clothes, but since I have no time to hide Dream, Nightmare enters my room to see what I'm doing and literally looks like he's about to kill me. "Heyy boss!! Funny seeing you here-!" "Killer, YOU ASSHOLE!!" he starts chasing me around the house while Dream got untied and chases me too.

------------------------------------------------------------------
493 words

Now bye bc I'm tired af