Coffee Day #1

...I want to warn you I don't know what I'll write. Wish me luck let my brain go crazy..?

Day 1

In the morning...

Ennoshita pov

Good morning enno! say, Sebastian. Good morning to you too. I said, well walking right past him. Then, I went to a customer to take their order. "hello there, what will you be ordering today?" I said with a smile, after, taking the order. I give it to the Barista to do their work.

sigh* not many people in the shop today. I said to myself.

"You're not wrong". Said, Sebastian.

Did I say that out loud again did I?

"yup"

"quiet and slow as usual"

I feel like the cafe is losing customers...to

"I feel that too. But, the shop next door is taking our customers a bit"

Like what is so good about that place anyway!? We make coffee, they make coffee, we have food, THEY TOO! I don't see the difference. They have music, and we do too. It's not that bad.

I don't understand...ugh

"Enno stop venting and get over here we have people to serve": Sebastian

fine...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tanaka POV

UGH, I hate homework!!!

SAME BROO" Noya said

I saw Asahi come out of the classroom and Noya ran up to him and hugged him. I see you boy trying to get your man. I smirk 😏(XD) After saying that noya went to a flushed face and got angry.
Tanaka!
Haha I started laughing and running
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
As the group got together. I am the leader. We need coffee to hype ourselves up.

"Agree!"Tanaka said
----------
As ennoshita was taking one of the last orders Tanaka's group went in. From what they seem It looks like trouble from top to bottom. However, when the group was outside they were loud and quiet down once they were inside. Ennoshita gave a pleasant smile.

Tanaka being the last one to walk in, came in and made eye contact with ennoshita. which didn't last long. When called by his bro

Asahi imperently was dragged by Noya, who both took orders for the group. After, everyone took a seat a waited to get their drinks.

Let's backtrack a small bit
Before entering the shop there's like this chark board saying:
'Hiring! No need for experience! Just know how to make coffee and serve. Come on in today!'

end of backtrack...?

[this isn't a part of the story->(btw I just came back to this story so I have no idea why I added this part but ill leave it. If it doesn't make sense I understand too cause me neither. this is the future me in 10/01/23)]

That sounds like a great idea to me! Tanaka thought. I'll go ask if I can join. With say that when the boys were ordering and waiting at a table chatting, Tanaka went to the first person he saw to ask about the employment. He encounters Sebastian. They start talking about what's required. this and that. But he didn't get the job right away as they needed to test how Tanaka does things. Nevertheless, Tanaka told Sebast his order and sat down with the others.

It had been a good few minutes that everyone was waiting for their drinks but they eventually got it. Everyone enjoyed their time, chatting, smiling, and finally leaving for their separate ways. As they all lived in dorms in different, however, buildings it was hard to hang out sometimes. There's is one thing, that's Asahi and Noya live together so it's easy for them. Lucky them. However, all said their goodbye/goodnights for the next day ahead of them.

It's late and Tanaka is usually the person who lives the farthest. It's quite lonely as he's just walking listening to music or humming some songs he can remember. Being late as it is there isn't any transportation around but getting a taxi supposedly. 

Tanaka puffed slow cold air stuffing his face in his scarf... he didn't have enough money for the taxi. so have to walk while...

It is quite chilly this lonely night. Walking alone isn't the best option but also the only option. As he was walking it started to snow. The boy looks up to the sight of beauty. What a sight to see. 6 more minutes until he gets home

----

I didn't want y'all to think I wasn't working on a new chapter. 

^0^