Chapter 11

Sleeping beauty had lied to Prince charming. He wasn't so sweet and kind. He had been back over five or six-time within the last two weeks. They had become a new level of close yesterday. I was in her house. It was morning time. I had found a better place to stay within the last two weeks. Her attic. The best part was how I could carve out little holes with my kill kit to see her even from here. I could hear her too now. I liked my new home more and more with each newly added bonus like how now I know where prince charming lives. I want to pay him a visit but right now Sleeping beauty has a friend over. It was the same girl who had the birthday party a few months ago. They were talking about the things she had done with him last night. 

I watched her giggle and her friend tease her. She was being sweet. Her cup of coffee was at her fingertips when she pulled away. "There is this other guy I kind of like but you don't know him." She said smiling down at the floor.

"Who!" Her friend shrieked. 

"You don't know him, dummy. He is a year older but isn't in like college or high school. He dropped out. He's so smart and sweet and he doesn't talk from the beginning to the end of a movie. He seems to like me." She was talking about me. She was talking about me. She was fucking talking about me. She wants to be with me.

"So why are you spending all your time with some guy who is very bad at what he claims to be good at." Her friend laughed.

My sleeping beauty giggled. "He tried to kiss me the one night at the end of that zombie movie and it was just so sweet but I stopped him because I don't want to mess up what we do have but I just can't help it. He's pretty and funny and helped me so much a few months ago. In fact, the day we met was the day ------ went missing. He drove me home because I had been walking for what felt like forever and I just so happened to walk into a truck stop. he was so sweet and helped me look for  ------." She smiled, "Then when my parents left he was there again. I still can't believe that they would go take care of Ella. Her mom is the biggest disappointment in my family. I don't think I have even seen her since she was born." She rambled.

I looked away from my little crack and slowly and softly walk over to the old mattress that lay on the floor for me. It was nice to have a bed that I came to come back to whenever I want. I laid down. I covered myself up with one of her baby blankets. It smelt like a smaller version of her. I let my eyes close and I drifted into my sleepless dream. 

When I woke up it was dark. I looked at my freshly charged phone which could now stay above 25 percent. I looked at my messages from her. She sent me that she was going to bed early and would want to hang out tomorrow.

I stood up. She made her choice of me. Not this older man who she had to lie to who couldn't fuck her right. 

I made my way to his house. I opened his unlocked door. It was a rental. Fuck. Okay. First I started to write a note that said he would be paying out of his contract early. He was moving in with his girlfriend. I was grossed out at the words I wrote. I went into his room and picked up his wallet on the nightstand then snuck back out into his kitchen. I found a rent bill on his refrigerator. He only had one month left till he had to renew his contract. I placed down all the cash in his wallet. That wasn't enough. 

I went to the bedroom and tied him up. Now he was awake but I didn't care. I put tape over his mouth. 

"Hello," I said to him as his eyes widened, "If you didn't swipe on my sleeping beauty none of this would have had to happen. But not only did you swipe on her. You fucked her. Did she tell you what happened to her last boyfriend? No. Because she doesn't know. I killed him. I cut him up into little chunks and threw him around the woods. Then I killed her parents." I sat down on his bed, "So today I found out she likes me. I told myself I was going to let her have you for a while but now that she wants me I don't care what happens to you until I think about what I saw last night. The way you pulled her hair and slapped her but then couldn't fucking cum?" I paused, "what's your problem? Did daddy touch you?" I asked.

I stood up. I pulled out a box of rat poison I bought the third time he came over. I pulled off the tape. I sat on top of him. "You should have just gone home." I opened the box and started to pour it down his throat. He was gaging and thrashing around. Once the whole box was down his throat I opened the next one and the next one after that and after that. "You see Prince charming, I do my research before I hurt people. The woods I dumped her last boy toy at are filled with bears and bobcats and coydogs. Her parents are in the swamp surrounded by marshmallows which alligators love. If you didn't know it takes a lot of rat poison to kill someone. So I bought eight boxes. At some point, it will kill you." I dumped the other five into his mouth and forced him to swallow once his mouth was too full.

He looked sick. 

"Okay, I've got to get to a back real fast." I pulled out my knife. I shoved a sock into his mouth and retaped it shut. I sat next to his hands. "I'm going to need this." I pointed to his thumb. I placed the blade at the base of his thumb and began to cut. He started to limply thrash. He was dying. I read about the rat poison from some guy on the internet. His profile picture was a metal circle that was hanging. It looked like something from a circus. He said it was harder if it wasn't put directly into someone's bloodstream but he thought I could do it. I thanked him and now I have a severed thumb in my hand as I made my way to the bank that was down the street.

I placed it on the atm with his card and took out as much money as I could. This would be an easy clean-up.