What Goes On Upstairs

Mr. Sheep was downstairs listening to Peppa's hurtful words and receiving her occasional slaps to the face.

Meanwhile upstairs, Percy was packing his bags. He was sick of Sharon and her bullshit, including George, who just gave him evil glances and joined his mother in her shenanigans. The only person he didn't hate in this house was Peppa, even though it never seemed so, he really cared about her. Always making sure she made it to school ok when she didn't notice, always came in and kissed her on the head goodnight, which is why Peppa never looked at him with hate or fury...But pity.
Percy knew he wasn't always there for her, but he hoped that one day they could be a family again.
Maybe they could be a family if Jolene Cat was there and not Sharon....
He thinks about how Sharon and him first met and wonders again and again what went wrong.
Maybe it was the kids?
Maybe it was me?
Maybe it was when her dad died?
But he knew the truth, Sharon was always this way...well...maybe 6 months after they got together. They had to stay together however, because he got her pregnant at 17 while he was 19 and they wanted to keep the baby so there was no way around it. They though they were in love,
Boy were they wrong.
Percy got his bag together and went to fetch Peppa. He knew that she's been going down the basement more often so he figured to check there.
If only he knew.
As he crept down the stairs, he heard his daughter shouting at Mr. Sheep, "How do you like the feeling that I'mgoimg to be with your daughter forever?Or how YOU'RE going to be here forever?"
"Peppa what is goin on here?"
Peppa spun around to see Percy standing there in shock, "Daddy, I-I'm so sorry." She looked at him with sad puppy dog eyes, "I promise I'm not a bad person, I want to be better but..." She burst into tears, he walked towards her with such disappointment. He thought his daughter was better...he thought he was better at raising her, "I'm going to do something for the both of us, but promise me you will keep your mouth shut." She nodded, not knowing what to say, "Remember the good times, I'd hope to watch you grow to be a better peron then this but I cannot watch my little girl turn into something I know you're not. I love you Peppa." He then took the shot gun from his bag and shot himself right there in front of them both. Peppa didn't expect it, but she didnt cry either, instead she sat there and cleaned the mess.