01

"If I had been told that trying to find a motherfucking job would be this difficult I would've tried to fail high school" you said while scrolling on tiktok

I know I'm supposed to be looking for a job but I'm just taking a break. Right? Right!

"Fuck it's been an hour" you said while closing your phone and opened your laptop.
You just graduated from college with a psychology degree. Fun am I right? Well it's fun yeah, but you're not really into that stuff. You just wanted to be like the people on tiktok tbh,,
"Hm idk I've looked for a well paying job but nothing." You mumbled to yourself. Suddenly you got the BRIGHTEST idea. "I could apply for a modelling agency? That would be fun"

You clicked on a random link and filled out the form.

"Do I like coffee? What the fuck?"

"Do I dance? How is that even relevant?"

"What genre of music am I into? What the fuck have I gotten myself into"

"Finally I'm done" you said while stretching. You looked at the time, "1:38 am" was written on your Lock Screen. "I should go to bed" you thought.

Recently you have been feeling like shit. You felt ugly and worthless. You really hated everyone. Even your friends. Especially him. He cheated on you with your bestfriend. I mean, you get it. She's the prettiest girl you've ever seen. Mikasa was like a goddess. She had a beautiful personality, she can fight, she looked amazing in everything she wore. You felt insecure around her. Especially after he cheated on you with her. It just made everything worse. You never really liked your body. You didn't like— you don't know how to describe it, but sometimes you're obsessed with yourself and on some other days you'd be so insecure. Today you felt insecure. You didn't like it. Mikasa was so confident. You admired her, she was your role model and she was one of your first friends.

You envy her. You understand why he cheated on you. But it still hurts yk? Did he not think about how you would feel before sleeping with her? Did SHE not think about your feelings? To say that you've been renting to her about how you loved him and about how he was perfect and that you loved him so much. You hate her and you hate him.

She tried to reach out to you. But you blocked her on everything. You knew everything. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE came to tell you that he cheated on you. It was like they made a bet on when he'd cheat on you and how. You hated it.

You got the full and real version from Armin. With him being Eren's and Mikasa's childhood friend it was easier. Apparently, it was at a party, he cheated on you on the only party you didn't come too. He knew you came to every party but you couldn't come to this one because your mom was sick and you had to visit her. He took that opportunity. You hated him so much. But a part of you still loves him. It has only been like what? 1 month since you dumped him.

2 weeks after you guys's break up he got with her. It's like he was waiting for that. He even posted her on his Instagram. The caption; "the prettiest girl I've ever seen💗"