the dinner and mate .

As thay finished getting ready thay walked down the stairs to the dining room. She stopped at the bottom and waited thay all had to be called as this was a formal dinner and all the men were there except the girls who were to wait until called . After thay were called one by one it was her turn .
Chris who was 3red in comaned Cassidys mate. all stand for the luna queen. As eavry one stood she walked in all eyes were on her she slowly walked to her chair next to Ethan she held her head high . As my beautiful mate walked in I saw her in a skin tight dress the red matched her hair and I was so proud how brave she is in a room full of beasts she shows no fear as she sits i squeeze her hand under the table
I see the king of what I call blood suckers looking at my mate in a way I don't like so I think I should ask if he has something to say before I kill him and start a war . So what do owe this pleasure. Well alph Ethan i was wondering if you would help us as you know our numbers are nowhere near that of your kind and there is a pack to your north the dark moon pack . Yes alpha nick I believe why is it you need us or me to help take action against him and his pack. Well we had two children and my sisters mate were killed by the alpha he wanted the land thay had a house on to expand his territory. Just then raven stood . Alpha king please I lost my kids my husband and all for greed and as you know he was by law supposed to have had a letter with your mark and give us 3 days to leave he broke the law unless you want a war you will help . Just then rain stood please calm down I'm so sorry for all you have lost and I promise I will personally make sure he pays but not the children or innocent ones of his pack Ethan and I will send them to other packs . Ethan stood by his queen and said yes we will take care of this be sure. Well then is there anything else. Yes I have here a contact with the house of vanhellsing it states thT if there was ever a female vanhellsing she would be wed to the king of my house at that time and we will obey the laws of this world as you do . No more terrifying humans . Ethan was ready to shift . But alpha king you have do my house and sister a favor and as a kindness I will burn it . As he said this he held it to a candle and it went up in smoke . But two things . One miss rain do tell me in this world the werewolf and the vampire are both seen as the villain of the story how can you so quickly fall in love with him knowing what you do now of our world. Because the hero will give up the girl and all he loves for the world. But the villain will burn down the world for the girl he loves . With that said all eyes were on her and Ethan had a smirk on his face pride in his eyes . And tonight I will be marked . With that she sat . Well good answer. Now two I have found my mate and I need your permission to take her home to be queen of our people. Ethan was confused why do you need me for that . Because its your sister Amanda. With that Ethan looked at his sister and she nodded. Is this what you want. Brother he's my mate and this means no war please be friends we are now family after we wed that is . Ethan knew it was rare but wanted her to be happy so he looked at the man that now stood by his sister . If she is ever unhappy I will end you understand. yes I do and I expect to see results on our matter in a weeks time . We will go now . after the tearful good byes thay left and soon it was just Ethan and rain in his room sitting on his bed .

Ethan i want to know what it takes to be marked

Ethan i want to know what it takes to be marked . Well first I bite your neck and then we have sex after we will be officially queen and king and have our own house then we will try for pups . Now rains head was spinning all this was so fast and she has dealt with it well up until now but she also new there was no going back so she she stood up and he unzipped her dress and started to kiss her neck as she layer on the bed he fallowed and soon its was 3 hours later and she was in a sex induced coma  And his forever. If only she knew the surprise that was to come in the morning.