Chapter Six: Weekend Talk

It was Saturday morning. Your mom has already left for work. You finally felt relaxed now that it was the weekends. However, you can't help but think about Sunoo's kiss yesterday. You just can't believe that he left like that after kissing you. So, you decide to text him and get him to come over.
TEXT
Y/N: Sunoo?
Sunoo: Hi. What's up?
Y/N: Nothing, I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out.
Sunoo: Sure! What will be doing?
Y/N: Well, first of all, I want to talk to you about something that I can't text you about
Sunoo: Uh huh, and after that?
Y/N: I don't know, we can watch a movie or something.
Sunoo: okay, i'll be over in a couple minutes. Let me get ready!
Y/N: Okay, see ya in a bit.
Sunoo: Okay, bye!
You start to feel super nervous about Sunoo coming over. You bet that Sunoo also feels anxious because he might know that you wanna talk about the kiss. The doorbell rings and you open the door for Sunoo. You come inside and invite him to sit on the living room couch.
Y/N: Okay Sunoo, i've got to know. What was that kiss all about?
Sunoo: I told you. It didn't mean anything.
Y/N: You know damn well it did. You need to tell me what's up. I don't want things to be awkward between us.
Sunoo: Fine! I like you okay? Not even like. I love you. I was just scared to tell you. I thought i'd show you that i liked you with a kiss. I kinda felt heartbroken after seeing Jake walking out of your street.
Y/N: Oh Sunoo!
You give him a hug and he hugs you back harder.
Y/N: It's only been a month though? How did you develop these feelings so fast?
Sunoo: I guess i've always knew since i first met you on the bus on that Monday.
Y/N: I really liked that kiss. It felt really nice. I'm just so confused right now.
Sunoo: Don't be.
Sunoo grabs your hands and kisses you again. This time, you don't pull back. You let him kiss you and you start to feel yourself getting hard. He notices you getting hard so he stops.
Sunoo: What's going on down there? *he smirks as he says it*
Y/N: haha nothing don't mind it.
You feel embarrassed so you try and cover it up. But, Sunoo doesn't let you. Instead he pulls you closer to him and tries to kiss you again. But you move back just a bit.
Y/N: Sunoo. I can't. I'm still trying to figure out my feelings.
Sunoo: Oh, im so sorry.
Y/N: It's honestly fine, i really liked it the first time though.
Sunoo feels flustered and looks at you in want.
Y/N: Sunoo, i just can't. I feel like i haven't known you long enough to be in a relationship.
Sunoo: that's okay. i understand.
Sunoo looks at the carpet in awkwardness. You pull him closer to you and give him a hug. He hugs you back tightly.
Sunoo: I kinda don't wanna let go.
Y/N: Then don't. I think we should stay friends for now.
Sunoo: Okay, but don't think for a second that i won't kiss you again.
You blush and you let go of Sunoo. You think to yourself "I want him and i want this. I think what's stopping me is i also have feelings for Jake and possibly Jungwon."
Y/N: Haha, now let's watch that movie?
Sunoo: Sure! Let's put on a romance.
Y/N: Okay i guess haha. I'll get some snacks.
You both watch the movie together and laugh at how cheesy the movie is. Pretty soon you start to fall asleep on Sunoo. Sunoo cuddles you while you're next to him. You feel safe in his arms. This just friends thing is really hard. Eventually you guys both fall asleep and you guys wake up to someone opening the front door. You quickly move yourself away from Sunoo and he does the same.
Mom: Honey i'm home! Who's your friend?
Y/N: Sorry mom, i totally forgot to tell you he was coming over after you left. He's the first person i met on the bus last month.
Sunoo: Hi Y/N's mom! I'm Sunoo! It's nice to meet you!
Mom: You too! It's getting late. It's 8 pm.
Sunoo: 8 PM?! Ahh i've got to get home!
Mom: You can stay over if you'd like, we can order pizza for dinner.
Sunoo: let me ask my mom, i might have to get a change of clothes though.
Mom: That's fine! I'll drive you over to your house.
Sunoo: Thanks!
Sunoo heads out the door waiting on you and your mom.
Mom: hey, let me know next time when someone comes over. I'm cool with you having friends over but let me know first!
Y/N: Okay mom, sorry!
Mom: He's kinda cute. You got a crush on him?
Y/N: Mommmm. We're just friends. Plus it's only been a month.
Mom: If you say so. And hey, i think a month is about a good time to start dating if you've been talking for that long.
You don't want to admit to your mom that you sort of have a crush on him because it's embarrassing and you're trying to figure things out. Your mom takes you and Sunoo to his house. He goes inside and asks his mom and she says yes.
Sunoo's mom: Hey! I'm Sunoo's Mom! It's nice to meet you and your son. Sunoo's been telling me about Y/N and how he's cool!
You suddenly try and wrap your mind around that fact that he's already told his mom about you.
Y/N's Mom: Is that so? Well it's nice to meet you too!
Sunoo: Okay i've got my stuff, let's go! Bye mom!
Sunoo's mom: Bye honey! I love you!
Sunoo: Love you too!
To be continued.