for milleniomdoctorwho

title: Mommy long legs x gamer reader

you like to play games(bro why did I start with this)right now you are playing the new chapter 2 of poppy playtime when you saw mommy long legs you fell for her"wow shes so beautiful"you said as you continue playing the game,when you escape mommy long legs she says something that left you surprise"why did you escape love didnt you like me?I can be a better girlfriend than your ex"she said"wait what isnt she supposed to say that I won to trap me?"you said and she replayed"I was until you said that I was beautiful you handsome boy"she says as a hand comes to your screen and grabs you and your teleported to the game"why isnt fun that now we can be together?"she said"....if you dont kill me"you said knowing that in the game she kills"well if you dont cheat darling"she says"ok then but you do know how to teleport me back right?"you said"yeah but now lets not worry about that"she said as you went with her and play games....a few months go bye(and no am not confusing it again)you started to fall for mommy she was kind,better,loving all those thing you ex didnt have.....

(there you go milleniom hope you enjoyed that and now lets do the other oneshots so ill see you guys in the other end of the galaxy)

also I feel better now I think that I may post my art sometime soon so stay tuned for that now I gotta go see ya