Recap

Frasier

Cranes on a Plane:

Frasier and Niles are entered into a wrestling tournament where they defeat Big Bill, who later finds them at the coffee house and invites them on his plane to his home state. While on the plane Daphne shows up as well, and they get into another fight with Bill, which ends with them jumping out and blowing it up with a grenade. Frasier and Niles try to find Daphne in the wreckage. They eventually go on a manhunt for Daphne, who is stolen by the King of England. Niles confesses his feelings to her. She laughs.

Eventually Niles in despair starts working at Chick Fil A, but Frasier finds him. They go to a pool where nothing happens. Nothing happened that day at the pool. Frasier pulls out the time stone and undoes Niles' confession of love. They then throw the Time Stone into the sun. (They think.)

Crane Boys and the King of Mischief:

Frasier and Niles are in a post apocalyptic world. They decide that it all went downhill with the Equality Act. They go back in time to kill Biden. They try it but then it turns out Biden has a brother except not. Biden ends up being an illusion. They ride a talking Raven to alternate realm Cafe Nervosa and realize Loki is behind it. He was the king of England. They go to his palace and fight him. Thor shows up to help. Loki is finally defeated accidentally by one of his minions, Lars.

Cranes of Future Past:

Frasier and Niles are launched into the future. Cyber future. They go to the museum for answers. They go to an old X-Man hideout, where Niles discovers he has psychic powers. Their adventure leads to Google HQ. There they find and free Cable. And are fighting robot and are assisted by old man Logan. They use time travel to return to their time with their new friends and realize Cam Winston was behind it. They confront him and are losing, but Martin shows up and defeats Cam. Niles throws the Time Stone into the sun, FOR REAL THIS TIME!

Suicide Squad

Task Force XY:

Amanda Waller sends Task Force XY, a team of supervillain prisoners, to the island of Hawaii, which has been invaded by North Korea. Their mission is to stop the Feminizer, an estrogen bomb. The Task Force has 12 villains. Hate Monger, Captain Nazi, Killer Moth, Crossbones, Toad, Doctor Light, Kite-Man, Stilt-Man, Crimson Dynamo, Catman, Pranskter, and Slipknot. Stilt-Man attacks everyone and falls off the plane, dead. Upon landing, Captain Nazi and Hate Monger are quickly gunned down by North Koreans. Catman is horribly injured. The rest of the squad escapes and heads to town, where they kidnap a North Korean to find information. He tells them to go the Red Handed, a group of communists who Crimson Dynamo is secretly a part of. A woman their says to go to the Rosth League. The Task Force goes on an epic kite ride and then head toward the Rosth League. Catman and Prankster make a distraction. Surrounded by Koreans, the Suicide Squad flies into the side of a building as a last resort and Doctor Light is killed. The building collapses and Kite Man is horrifically injured and taken to his mom's house. Catman and Prankster rejoin the group and they manage to disable the bomb, but it was only a prototype. Amanda sends in Vermin and Leap Frog for reinforcements. They pass by another Task Force on the way to the real Feminizer. They fight a reanimated Captain Nazi, Hate Monger, and Doctor Light. Prankster is killed during the battle. Task Force XY manages to kill Captain Nazi and knock out Doctor Light, but unfortunately Hate Monger kills them all with a laser blast from the missile.

Team B, with Javelin, Bloodsport, Captain Boomerang, Rick Flag, Polka Dot Man, and Peacemaker are activated. They fight some zombie members of Team A, and Boomerang somehow absorbs Doctor Lights powers. They continue their journey through the Korean compound and pass a eye patched looking for his cop killing brother, Dead Eye Dan. They make it to the Feminizer and are confronted by Hate Monger, who they can't possibly beat. Just when all hope is lost, Kite Man swoops in and begins to rip Hate Monger apart with his kites. Hate Monger shoots himself and Captain Boomerang uses his cunning to get control of the Feminizer, which Rick sends into space.