Checkov x reader

Y/N woke up and quickly sprinted out of their bed, it was their first day as an official Enterprise Engineer. They had graduated at age 17 and joined the crew shortly after. supposedly they weren't the only kid that age on the ship. The day started off with Scotty yelling at Keenser to get off of the pipe and essentially assigning Y/N to baby sit him. with nothing else to do Y/N  finished their reports and brought Keenser to the bridge to have the captain sign them.

"Permission to enter the bridge?" Y/N shouted "permission granted miz/mizter" a harsh but young Russian accent responded. "What do you need mx.Y/N?" Your captain asked. Still a little dazed by the voices Keenser grabbed the Padd and brought it to Captain Kirk.

"Zo I havent seen you before." A quiet voice said beside Y/N. "Oh I'm ensign Y/N I work down in engineering." Y/N responded hesitantly. Suddenly a man with Asian features and dark hair nudged the small blond one before you. "Hey kid how old you say you were?". " I didn't but I guess I'm 17."  Y/N quipped

Once again the dark haired man nudged the small blonde man or boy before you and they noticed a small blush creeping across the boys pale freckled face. "Checkov here is the same age he's heard about you joining the crew and has been looking all over for you." The black haired man said with a cheeky tone. "Sulu" the boy you now assumed was named Checkov blurted harshly.

Suddenly a small hand placed itself in Y/N's they looked down to see two black bug eyes staring back. "Keenser oh did you get the papers signed?" Y/N asked while shaking off a blush that had formed. Keenser simply nodded in response and started towards the lift pulling Y/N behind. Right before they left they heard fast footsteps behind them.

"Vait please!" Y/N turned to be met with a thin tall young man with curly hair and shiny green/blue eyes. "Oh Checkov right?"  Y/N asked even though they knew the awnser. "Yes yes it iz. I never got to introduce myself I'm Pavel but az you already know I go by Checkov." The boy said. "Hello mine is Y/N... Well it was nice to meet you but Keenser and I need to get back to Scotty." Y/N answered 

"Vait Y/N!!" Checkov almost yelled. "Yes." Y/N simply responded. The boys blush from before made it's return on his pale skin "uhhm, vould you like to spend your lunch break with me." Checkov blurted. Now it was time for Y/N's blush to return. "Uhh yah sure why?"

Checkov sighed with relief "to be honest I don't know vhy but it's not every day I meet a person  my age up here. Plus I've seen you around and...... I think I vould Like to go on a date vith you..." he turned away from Y/N slightly probably expecting harsh words or even a slap for being so sudden but he did not expect a tiny hand slipping a slightly bigger one into his. 

Y/N looked down as Keenser slipped their hand out of his and into Checkovs felling a warm rush blow across their face Y/N responded "I would like that very much Checkov." Both looked into the other eyes and simply smiled.

Meanwhile their captain sat back and observed preparing to make a call to a certain engineers boss to demand the $25 he just earned.