🤍 Songs x wolves & vamps 🤍

A/N: Hello, my lovelies! I know that I kinda bounced off the face of the planet for a minute there and forgive me. I've been a busy bee outside of this but I'm back on track! This is another headcanon short but don't worry. I am work on actual one-shot 'What if' stories with the bois as we speak. Just please be patient with me. Thank you! Now, back to your scheduled reading!

Here's just songs that kinda give the vibe for each character. And for an extra treat, their listener's sorta introduction to one of the songs to their respective boy and his reaction. Enjoy!~

Davey
Not Another Song About Love by Hollywood Ending
agoraphobic by CORPSE
Onion Boy by Isaac Dunbar

When Angel and Davey were in their earlier years of dating, they'd share each other's taste in topics like music as to learn more about one another even if one was being a big grump about it. At first, David says that Angel's music taste is weird but a week or so later you might find him listening to it in a playlist while cooking one night.

Asher😘
She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer
Animal by Neon Trees
Scotty Doesn't Know by Lustra

It's a known fact that this dynamic duo have a shared playlist to jam out to at their apartment. Whether it be dance, sing or gaming they definitely vibe with one another's taste in music. Maybe during a match or two you can hear Ash mumbling the lyrics while having focus on the game of course.

Milo🙀
Little League by Conan Grey
Scrawny by Wallows
Boys Will Be Bugs by Cavetown

Sweetheart likes to tease and joke with Milo even with him being a short king. Whenever music is involved you best know they'll sneak a few short jokes with the song titles or lyrics. Milo knows it's in good fun and will tease back with his own taste about Sweetheart.

Vincent🎨
Strawberries & Cigarettes by Troye Sivan
Sarah Smiles by Panic! At the Disco
Sweet Tooth by Scott Helman

Vincent has always been sort of an old soul especially when it comes to him and his music tastes. Lovely introduced their newer music to Vincent and lets just say...it was love at first sight all over again. Serenading you with your own music might become a new thing for this flirty vamp.~

Sam👢
Mess is Mine by Vance Joy
Vanilla Curls by Teddy Hyde
Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur

A very respectful, southern vamp. Even more respectful of Darlin's taste in music, no matter how odd it may be to him. At first, listening to Darlin's music may seem like an ear sore but finding that one or small handful he likes and he will be hooked. Probably won't say it upfront but Darlin' will surely hear him hum their music thus putting a smile on their face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That looks to be the last of th- Wait...what's this?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam🥀
Let's Kill Tonight by Panic! At the Disco
The Haunting by Set it Off
Problems by Mother Mother

In an alternative timeline (as if that would happen) where Lovely were to interact with Adam more. Adam's music screams 'Let's start a riot' in both a good and bad way. He will think Lovely's taste is trash when it isn't. Don't listen to him, he's just being an ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY! Now, we are finished. Stay tuned for the next update!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~